This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: El Mirador ~ Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: El Mirador ~..

1758 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
HUFUS WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY
1758 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Nathan - Confessional

If we take out Ryan now we have a 3vs3 where if we take out Ross, Hufus will be more willing to vote out Ryan for 6th. This will give me/Jake/Kimmy the majority going into the end game.

As long as I can start to win immunity we should be able to pull it off.

In a perfect world the placements would be
7th: Ross
6th: Ryan
5th: Mich
4th: Hufus
3rd: Queen Kimmy
2nd: Jake
1st: Nathan :)
1758 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Jake - Confessional

Confessional: so this tribal is gonna be scary. We are getting pretty close to the end, and I didn’t realize how anxious and paranoid I was going to be about tribal. Right now, I’m pretty certain that Harry had the idol, and it isn’t in play anymore. If that is to be true, Ross will go home with a 5-2 vote (I hope). But, a part of me is worried that Ross has the idol, and will use it, making the 2 vote person go home (which could easily be me).

Continued: Also, I wanna make it as far as I can with no votes against me. I have heard that Ross and hufus want to vote Nathan, so I am hoping those 2 votes are for him.
1758 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Nathan - Voting Confessional

enters voting booth
casts vote
reveals vote
ROSS
You have a lack of communication with me and I can’t wait to see you go. Hope I see you never.
places vote in urn
returns to stool and sits
1758 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Ninth Tribal Council

Hufus - Jake
Ross - Jake
Ryan - Jake
Jake - Ross
Nathan - Ross
Mich - Ross
Kimmy - Ross

0️⃣7️⃣: Ross/Ross56 ~ Ix Chal/Ix Chal/Itzumna ~ 4-3
1758 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
NATHAN WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
1758 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Mich - Confessional

im so sorry but its like local party days on my city so im like off that's for why im not in too many immunities lmao, i really think im going to be voted out before or this is going to be faster but anyway im still here, F6 OMG !! i cannt believe it

last time i told you i like harry well, there is a move i cannt control against harry and his idol cause ross told everyone harry has the idol, idk if this is true (Harry told me yes, but its weird)
with allies like him, who wants enemies? yeah harry i really think ross is the one who take your head bc he is too talkative and a rat
anyway, flushing the idol or blindsiding him idol is gone so idk if harry can pass it to someone, i though could be ross but ross doesnt use it anyway so its weird really weird
i cannt believe a game without the idol paranoia, maybe hufus has it or whatever

harry ily, ross fuck you
that rat im so happy when i evict him, im scared about the thing that nathan will vote jake with them and my game is finally fucked but this is not happening so im so happy :)  :)

yesterday we make a f3 alliance jake ryan and me, apparently jake is playing all sides, thats is beneficial to me and he is too fake with nathan, im not sure if i believe that but thats what he told me so... i trust him but anytime i have a chat alliance, everything is explote on my face
nathan-jake-me alliance not happening never
billy-julian-ryan-me alliance 2 next voted out julian and billy
kimmy-ross-me alliance ross fucked

everything is like ok i dont want any chat alliance pls ty
im shocked about the fact that kimmy doesnt vote with nathan im like wtffffffff
this is weird anyway
i want to talk with fucking hufus, to try vote out kimmy
because i dont want natha-kimmy-jake in f5, cause of im not 100% sure jake is with me
i dont want ryan gone and i dont want hufus gone because that will be f5 2-2 and jake deciding xd
i dont like that anyway so
im going to talk to hufus saying that statement and with a little luck, jake isstill mad with kimmy for vote him out and hufus will open his eyes and vote with us

problem: i have to go in 45 mins and hufus still doesnt answering me this is shit
it seems like im not in danger this tribal and things is going to be between ryan and kimmy
anyway maybe im going because i have to go rocks, im going rocks for ryan OF COURSE
but i know people arent going rocks for ryan
so maybe today is a black day :( :(
WE WILL SEE
1758 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Jake - Confessional

this season has been very hard for me. The amount of rudeness and pure hatred that people have expressed to me when they leave is horrible. Maybe I would’ve saved Ryan, but the way he treated me before the vote was just so gross. he called me an ugly whore, and that he was just using me for gameplay the whole time. It’s funny because that’s what he said I was doing before but that’s what him and Harry did to me.
1758 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Nathan - Voting Confessional

enters voting booth
casts vote
reveals vote
RYAN
You have been a great player to work with, but it’s your time to go. Thank you for being my pawn in this very dynamic game of chess.
places vote in urn
returns to stool and sits
1758 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Tenth Tribal Council -

Hufus - Ryan
Nathan - Ryan
Kimmy - Ryan
Jake - Ryan
Ryan - Jake
Mich - Kimmy

0️⃣6️⃣: Ryan/Iceey ~ Ix Chal/Ix Chal/Itzumna ~ 4-1-1

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!