This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Confessionals

Topic » Season 3 Confessionals

1946 days 6 hours ago
J2999
Alex:

so basically as hoh nobody came to me. kinda shows me what people in this game think of me. but latisha hufus madi and I already discussed whats happening so them not coming to me is fine.

britt was mad I took her rings but its whatever because I promised her safety, which I will keep unless the worst case scenario happens which is Sharon winning veto

i went to vlad and grace and told them i plan on backdooring latisha, who i wouldn't mind leaving in a week or two but now? no no no

i didn't talk to Sharon at all. i convinced vlad and grace to be pawns and i believe that leaves me as the last unnommed player in the game?

one reason i didn't nom britt was because so she would get picked by vlad or grace for veto over Sharon. simple as that
1943 days ago
J2999
Latisha:

red spilled tea when she left, sharon spilled tea when she left and now grace lol
most of the people who left threw me under the bus
that screenshot that grace sent was my convo with red
i do feel like im the target this DE
unless Hufus wins
1942 days 23 hours ago
J2999
Vlad:

So before the hoh comp i made deals with both alex and hufus to keep eachother safe which seems to be the case.. alex is planning on doing britt and madi and one of me and him hopefully can win veto so he can backdoor latisha

If im being played here grats to alex but i think my plan should work
1941 days 23 hours ago
J2999
Hufus:

so ive been talking to vlad and making deals with him to protect each other
so rn its time to see if he was being honest!
idk if i was but wow im not the main bitch in this round to be judged (giggle)
i hope it was enough to make him at least keep me off the block so i can try to snatch pov and save LatiQueen
1941 days 22 hours ago
J2999
Alex:

im telling latisha it doesn't make sense when it legit makes a ton of sense for strategic purposes. if she says something about it to you then that's why

im trying to get latisha and madi to save me if latisha wins veto instead of having vlad choose whether or not I stay
1939 days ago
J2999
Logan (from jury house):

So now we are down to our final 3 and it's Alex, Latisha, and Hufus. Latisha I'm mad at for double voting me home, Alex I'm mad at since I know he voted me, and the only innocent person is Hufus only because, he was sitting next to me on eviction night.  For now I might vote Hufus but, I may get persuaded to change it only if I'm not feeling bitter or I might be forced to not be bitter. Tine will tell what I will do.
1935 days 20 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
shit ;c

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!