This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Confessionals

Topic » Season 3 Confessionals

1972 days 23 hours ago
J2999
Red:

CONFESSION: Oh shit. Week 2 and this twist is already gonna mess things up! Madi and Mark are a pair, and so far Madi is about to win, which is fine. But Mark being HOH with her? This is bad news, and Vlad might be going up real soon. I don’t know how I’ll even maneuvre through this one as I probably won’t have a chance to play in the veto either... I’ll have to keep one of my most trusted allies in this, because I just can’t trust Mark!
1972 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Logan:

Well it's great to be playing, going into this game I have 1 weapon. Knowledge.  Knowledge is power in this game and if you know all but, a few people, you definitely have an advantage in the game. So week 1, Jayson was on the block and I simply had to vote him out since I never got my revenge on him for Mind's Survivor Tasmania so now we are even and can try to be friends like we were in the old days since me and him actually were once friends after we played The Castle together. So alliances, the biggest one I'm in the  Youtube Survivor Alliance, I'm still questioning why you had so many of us in this season, it's almost Youtube Survivor 6 all over again.So this week's hohs are Mark and Grace and I feel relieved since there is no way they will put up any of us from that alliance or they will be dead ducks.I managed to get 3rd or the bronze and I'm happy since it proves I can play with the best of them .
1970 days 11 hours ago
J2999
Latisha:

Confessional: I hate the cast I dont like the people in it.
They're boring and one-dimensional
1969 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Silver:

Mark and Maddie ended up winning HOH I was so happy for them they really snapped, once I knew what the comp was I kinda gave up tbh. In the end I’m glad I didn’t win though, so the noms are Honey, Latisha, Thomas, Sharon. Sharon won POV (Queen of comps) and now we have to decide between the inactives. At first Mark was throwing Latisha’s name around but no one really wanted to do that because Latisha is Queen. So we decided on Honey . At this point in the game it’s pretty much get the inacts out but I feel like it’s going to pick up very soon. I’m playing pretty low key just talking to people and I think I’m pretty secure in my alliances. I’m probably not going for this HoH because it’s just to early for me I feel like you shouldn’t be winning stuff if you don’t have to and right now I don’t so I’m chilling.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/HIaBZlFrDH6yQ/giphy.gif
1969 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Latisha:

Confessional: I cant believe the person that nommed me, campaigned hard to keep me. Mark is a genuine guy. I love that kid!! But let's just say my amazing Power point presentation wowed the houseguests.
1969 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Latisha:

so Alex Madi Grace Vlad and I made a final 5 that I will not be loyal to I'm only loyal to you now - "Mark"

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS TEA
1969 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Vlad:

Also this might be the time im in danger so I have to throw mark under the bus A LOT to make sure he goes for him and some of the "youtube survivor" people that he added to his chat im not in :)
1969 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Cam:

Is it a bad thing that I didn’t realize Latisha was in this game until yesterday?
1968 days 16 hours ago
J2999
Cam:

Oh boy Latisha is gonna REGRET putting me up let me tell ya. I’m fighting for this veto and if I win and stay, she’s got a storm coming
1968 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Silver:

I really am a bad bitch f2 in Trivia, What, Excuse Me, I went off, but Latisha is that bitch and snatched that shit away from me. I’m so glad she did because I didn’t want to win, I didn’t want to show my cards that early. Latisha trusts me because I’m the only hoe that’s been talking to her really. Latisha winning was the best outcome from me because she’s taking out the majority and putting a bigger target on herself. So she told me that there was a core alliance of Vlad, Britt, Grace, Maddie, Mark, & Alex. I was kinda trying to Sway her to put two people from that alliance up but she kinda pussied out and put Cam up with Maddie. Which are meh noms I’m really pushing for Cam to win this POV because if he does Britt goes up. If the noms stay the same I would probably take out Cam because I don’t think he has the votes to stay anyway and he’s annoying. Anyway Red got a little snippy with me because I put him up against Latisha in the HoH comp like Bitch, don’t make me have to target you this early because I’m not the one to fuck with, Period. I’ll might have to snatch him up I’m debating about it.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/UgbFm93NszSTe/giphy.gif
1968 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Cam:

FUCK! Looks like I’m a goner. I tried so hard to win the veto! Why was I so stupid to think that I could send 40 mails? Now Latrasha is gonna stay and possibly end up winning. All my allies are most likely gonna choose Madi over me because she’s very talkative, all I had to do was win one damn veto and I couldn’t even do that right! At least I’ll have stars to look forward to.
1968 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Mark:

why does Latisha not trust me cause of a chat i made before we were working together maybe i need to tell her the truth the whole truth i really do like her and i do trust her the most out of everyone i just still cant believe i can evict someone who i didn't trust from day 1 but pretended to work with idk how long till this so called alliance turns on be but if i win hoh everyone will suck up to me and i i might save Madi cause she is gonna be more loyal then Cam will so i need to get sliver red and grace and Alex and Vlad then we have majority and we can send the other members from are alliance out Logan,hufus,Britt , i might be totally screwed the whole house might want me out if Latisha told anyone but hopefully she can trust me so when i do win a comp if i do i can do what is best for both are games and not have to throw her under the bus. I also need to make a alliance with Sharon for both of us cause she a comp beast.
1968 days ago
J2999
Mark:

i need Madi to sadly go this week or her alliance with Britt Vlad and Grace and lasty Alex will all still be intact that btw tell people to message me on tg my charger broke and to Grace you bitch really gonna tell Latishia to backdoor me i knew i couldnt trust you
1967 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Red:

First of all, shout out to production for being assholes and spicing the game up, forcing people to get blood on their hands... nice! We stan drama. Anyway, this game is getting more anxiety-driven, and I'm shaking. Honestly I almost thought I was on the outs of everything but right now, I might be getting a little more info than before... Seems like Latisha wants to make an "anti youtube survivor alliance", and then there's me/vlad/britt/sharon, and then there's madi and her friends, most of which seem to perhaps like me? So yeah, my best bet right now is to make them clash against each other... But my main target is clear - Mark. Ain't nobody gonna be targeting me, even THINKING about it! So good luck to me, and hopefully my aim to get HOH this week is successful.
1967 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Grace is doing video confessionals this season.

I forgot to post her first, so here it is.

Grace:

https://youtu.be/-azHHZ1txNg

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!