This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Confessionals

Topic » Season 3 Confessionals

1964 days 15 hours ago
J2999
1964 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Cam:

Confessional : WOW, can’t believe I am here with such a group of icons. I like to play hard though, so I will try to please the fans of what they want, gameplay!
1964 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Red:

CONFESSIONAL: Oh lordie! Here we go, hopefully this doesn't turn out so tragically for me. Welp, wish me luck bc I'll need it, hopefully my social game isn't as lackluster as in my previous group games... So far I see potential friends, maybe potential threats, and lots of competition, so this should be fun...
1964 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Cam:

Man, I’m already making good connections, it’s crazy how people are already chatting me up and being nice to me, let’s wait and see when it all changes.
1964 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Vlad:

Ok first of all mood when the average age of this cast is like 17 and we will all sing koombaya and talk about sims and unicorns

But secondly looking at the cast i have some clear targets in silver and brainjak and they better watch out
1964 days ago
J2999
Silver:

Hey I'm finally playing this game James has been asking me to play since his first season and now I'm here. I actually missed the deadline but James still let me apply King shit. So when the cast reveal started my as was sleep I was so pissed because I wanted to be present I wasted a lot of social time, not really but I'm dramatic. So this cast is a mess, I think its going to be really active and messy but there are preexisting relationships but I'm not to worried about them for now.

Alex- Hes kinda meh but I think where friends and I know that he would work with me.
Britt- Shes really cool, I only talked to her a little bit but I like her, to bad shes connected to Vlad.
Hufus- King
Logan- Hes bland as fuck but we known each other for awhile and we already have a alliance.
Madi- Shes so nice and I really want to work with her, nice Queen.

Neutral
Grace- I've tried to talk to her but she doesn't really respond.
Latisha- We played Skype games together but I don't really have a opinion in him/her.
Honey- She doesn't have Skype, but I've already reached out to her and she asked for a alliance ahhh.
Mark- Phony dumb bitch
Cam- Hes whatever
Thomas- Who, hes on 1 day

Annoying
Vlad- Hes a threat PERIOD
Red/Sharon- I'M ANNOYED with both of these hoes they fucking ignored me in the public chat and just carried on with their conversations, like at least say hi to me or something idk I was so done with them. BUT I've talked to both and I kinda like them.
Brian- Can choke tbh, I haven't talked to him yet but our last group game experience was iffy and idk how he feels about me.

I'm just ready to get this game started

https://media.giphy.com/media/65OH4aXwbTTla7gapU/giphy.gif
1963 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Mark:

wow its crazy day 2 1 of my best ally's red won hoh and i got a power this is awesome im in a alliance and im telling red to nom hufus and sharon. nom hufus cause he a social threat and sharon cause sharon a comp beast i have some really tight bonds like Madi and me came into this game saying lets be final 2 i can not believe my luck if i can get them both on the block i will just need to win pov and discard and boom i have some more power if i'm the target i'll be shocked i cant wait to ruin people in voting this week it will be funny to make them angry and annoyed everyone knows sharon is my personal target and hufus hate me cause i got him out of first hoh so i'm never talking to them so why not get the social player and the comp beast on the block together on eviction night? i love sliver he awesome they the only ones i trust more then 50%
1963 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Red:

CONFESSION: First HOH... I’m SHOOK. And scared. But yeah, honestly I’m not entirely sure if half the cast is inactive or shady LOL, literally 5 or so people have not talked to me at all. Mark is being his annoying himself since I got HOH, begging me to do Sharon and Hufus - two people that have talked to me, so nope! But yeah, my mind is all over the place - what’s the power going to be? Who’s with or against me? Speaking of, I don’t even know if I can trust Vlad completely as he seems to be talking to Britt more... damn! I’ll have to make a move... but not now. Good luck to me!!
1963 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Hufus:

well

this season's already got on my nerves since i dont know like half of the people who are playing and the ones i know also don't like me, and i even got 12th in the comp so yay  i'm getting ready for my 16th... no high hopes, but ill try though. ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE R MORE THAN ONE GROUP OF FRIENDS PLAYING #PEACE

lemme do a quick cast assessment to let you know how i feel:

Alex J. - a possible ally
Britt L. - well someone im looking forward to talk to
Cam S. - possible ally, i picked him as my winner pick in Pokepat's latest season
Grace R. - rn dont care about her and ironically its my partner for the week. didnt talk to me once in vlad's game and now we're here, great.
Honey B. - an american (?) that barely knows how to speak english, how can i trust someone like that
Hufus D. - honestly a king who's gonna be robbed and get 16th or at least pre-jury
Jayson K. - hates me for some reason and bc of that i learned to hate him back so bye annoying af
Latisha H. - the only thing i know about her is the FireX-Mel drama
Logan H. - well i think he's mad at me bc of our last game even though we were in minority together and i had no power
Madi S. - dont know her but ill try to
Mark P. - annoying baby who still wears diapers and he's just utterly annoying and people try to take it easy with him bc he's young but DAMN it's hard. also think he's gonna go far bc he's messy and annoying. also he got me out in the hoh comp first so idk what i did so i guess im right for the #comment
Red D. - ok i liked him from the start despite the fact he's HoH but idk if he liked me back so i guess we shall see
Sharon M. - dont know her but ill try
Silver N. - KING. ICON. Love him.
Thomas O. - who?
Vlad K. - my crush. he's cute and such a nice person, but he's straight, so bad for me, good for the ladies. i want to work with him so bad.

Welp tomorrow i'll come back with more after noms are announced, but... Pray for Hoefus, kings, it's not looking good.

https://media.giphy.com/media/bUOxleSktKKg8/giphy.gif
1963 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Silver:

This house is MESSY, can I say it again MESSY. This cast is going to give me a headache I can already tell. Okay so let’s talk about earlier today me and Mark are pretty close surprisingly, he trusts me and I trust him for now. The problem with Mark is he’s just to much his ass created 3 group chats “Big Brother Day 2” “The Unevictables” & “Ignore me chat”

Big Brother Day 2
Has Mark, Alex, Logan, Cam, Maddie, Britt, Vlad, Grace, & Myself. Mark wanted to make a chat so he can be in majority and with all of us in it, it would technically be 9-7.

The Unevictables
Has Mark, Alex, Logan, Cam, Maddie, Vlad, & myself. So Mark didn’t put in Britt and Grace from the “Big Brother Day 2” chat which was weird.

Ignore Me chat
Has Alex, Logan, Cam, Maddie, Grace, Hufus, and myself. Mark made the chat but left when he kinda got exposed for making 3 chats.

So it was just a mess and I don’t really know what Mark was thinking but I’m happy he put me in all 3 chats so whatever. The people excluded from all chats where Sharon, Red, Brian, Honey, Latisha, & Thomas. Which tells me Mark doesn’t really have a connection to any of them.

HOH
The HOH started and I wanted to throw it, I definitely didn’t want to win, I didn’t even want to get a question right because I didn’t want to eliminate anyone. Red and Sharon did mad good and they ended up being in the f3 with Britt, and Red pulled out the win. NO ONE from Marks chats won HoH which is kinda iconic. Some conflict happened with Mark and Sharon as well, Sharon eliminated Mark and then Mark said I know who I’m not working with in the house, I was shook. I like Red so I was fine with it, we talked and I don’t think he would nom me. Red also gave Mark the power the vote because he was begging for it, Mark told Red to do Hufus and Sharon but I don’t think that’s going to happen and I don’t want it to happen.

Hufus is like my bestie in this game if he went first that would be tragic and I think Red and Sharon are close. I told Hufus to talk with Red so hopefully he doesn’t nom him. I’m not going to tell Red what to do and I don’t know where his head is at hopefully he doesn’t nom me or any of my allies.

I almost forgot to say this, Cam is my partner he’s annoying as fuck to me but I don’t think he would try to pull a fast one on me on the first week. If he does that bitch is dumb, we agreed to do Virtue together and I plan to stick to that. If this works out I might think about working closer with him in the future.

So basically today was a whole ass mess and I was kinda here for it, let the Shenanigans begin.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/A7ZgyoyybOWSnRCK6F/giphy.gif
1962 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Mark:

i have a lot of power i can basically decide whomust  go active or inactive but i honey out but i

I vote to evict jayson
1961 days 16 hours ago
J2999
Vlad:

Heyoo so apparently red says there is a chat mark made without me and britt and that we might be in trouble however i know something about it from madi

I know mark is messy but he wont come after me yet at least i dont think so .. and red threw grace under the bus aswell but i also dont see her coming for me for now but ill guess we will see soon
1961 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Silver:

The POV comp happened my ass was sleep and missed it but Alex ended up winning good for him, and he kept the noms the same. I want Brian gone, he doesn't talk to me and hes just weird and if he won HOH he would probably put people I like up, like Hufus and Logan. The majority alliance I'm in agreed on Brian so that's what where doing kinda boring but its beneficial for me. Out of all the alliance chats I'm in I'm the most loyal to The "Ghost Chat" idk it kinda resurrected and I like that group.

Me and Hufus talked about the game and the people in it and we realized that everyone has connections with each other which is really scary for us so Hufus was talking about making a big move and I'm so down for that. If I got HOH idk what I would do tbh I think is kinda do early to do anything big but It would just depend on how I'm feeling.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/c1b3280cd3cfb8d83f6a8dde13dd8c0d/tumblr_mubwcautPo1qhd0yjo1_500.gif
1961 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Cam:

I feel like I’m doing great socially. I am in multiple alliances, people wanna final 2 with me already, and I’m literally getting along with nearly everybody in the cast! Hopefully my Mr. Nice Guy stays this way!
1961 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Cam:

If you couldn’t tell, I am purposely not playing in some competitions. I would make people mad if I had to nominate them, and I REALLY want to seem like the good guy to all of them.
1961 days 7 hours ago
Birks4444
im shook that honey is slightly relevant

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!