This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Confessionals

Topic » Season 1 Confessionals

2133 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Joey:

Confessional 3: Jussy just got evicted and I’m glad he did however I would of like Alan to go but that can wait , I really want to win hoh so I can get info on the diamond veto but I don’t want to show my cards really, Cody and josh are both asking me to give coins to each other and I agreed now I just need to cover my tracks and have other people give them coins aswell so it doesn’t look like I was lying however I will give my coins to my new alliance with crimson napo Felipe and Raul
2133 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

*Jussy is evicted*
So Jussy walks out the doors and I'm glad we got to keep Cody safe without much effort needed. I've reconnected with him and I consider him a close ally I would definitely like to work with.

*HOH is announced*
As for the HOH--- *Brian enters DR* *Brian pushes Nopalito to a room*

*After a conversation with Brian and Burger*
So the next HOH is announced and it's all about strategy and good relations with people... but since we are all "game mode", relations = ALLIANCES!
So I've solidified a strong alliance with the jocks(aka Popular kids), consisting of: Brian, Burger, Jay and Cody. They are all awesome and I see potential in this alliance, but I also have other people I would like to work with. I mean, I have--- *Joey enters DR* *Joey pushes Nopalito to a room*

*After a conversation with Joey and Raul*
So speaking of which, I have other relationships in this game. Now I have solidified a second alliance with Raul, Joey, Felipe and Crimson... I consider them the cool kids who are unique and went from being rejected to ruling the world... XD
I love this group and it has multiple personalities and definite potential, but it'll still need some reinforcement to make sure we stick together moving forward.

I'm so happy at the moment because if all of this is true, I have two different alliances, one created by one side of the house and the other one created by the people in the middle... and I do have some good friendships on the other side of the house with which I don't have a big alliance with(Jaron, Bjorn, Paige), but as long as I'm cool with everyone and keep them guessing, I'll find myself in a good spot... hopefully. Just need to be nice and say the right words this week. I'm not being cocky or arrogant, but I feel I can go far with these decisions! I know exactly what I came here to do and say to make it happen! Haha! ;)
ReplyReply All
2133 days 6 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

*Nopalito's asked to go to the backyard*
So this HOH competition is really normal, you walk into the backyard painted in all black and white, with that "Bank" atmosphere and all you gotta do is put a +1 coin for who you want to win the competition and a -1 coin for who you want to steal a point from...

I know for a fact I ain't getting rich with these coins... the money ain't raining on me this week... sorry, mom, but I'mma gonna have to win Big Brother to actually get us that money... or at least a gift prize.
I feel safe this week because after a lot of talking, I have solidified two alliances with the middle and one side of the house; although I have been told that within the alliance are rats like Felipe who have connections outside the group that, if our info falls into their hands, would jeopardize our games, I am putting partial trust in them... I am going to tell them exactly what needs to be said and I won't reveal the info I got... I may have played a huge role to create both alliances, but HELL NO I ain't calling the shots in this group and I don't want to be no ringleader(unless I need to...), so I'm playing my cards for myself and I'm not letting them know what I'm capable of doing. ;)

------------------HOH Decision----------------------

*places +1 coin in a basket*
I have decided to give CODY my coin

*places -1 coin in a different basket*
And I would like to steal a coin from ALAN

Cody, you survived eviction without hopes of staying, you're a close friend of mine, but I just know you winning I can be your number one and I can prevent people like Brian, Alan or Burger to influence in your decision.... ESPECIALLY if Brian still has it out for me! >:)

Alan, son, sit down, you broke, you ain't no legend, so put your SH!T together and stop thinking you're running this game. You are lucky the plan to keep Cody was set up because I would have flipped the script so hard on you it would have evicted you from pain on your balls! If you can call a house meeting to send someone out 11-2 and not be called out for it, I don't want to know what you'll do with HOH!!! So adiós, you ain't getting no money... >:)
ReplyReply All
2132 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Ashanti:

Confessional: I feel so alone in this game. Nobody is talking to be except nopalito and he told me that everyone is giving their coins to Cody so that’s just what I did and everyone is being. A bitch to me and I see that everyone’s online but still nobody is replying it’s some bullshit I know there’s a premade. In this game for sure because Cody and FireX are best friends outside the house so I need to dig and find out who else is in this alliance before I go home Honestly if I get put on the block and don’t win POV I might quit because I’m in a powerless position and I’m not used to this I’m used to knowing everything that goes on and it’s not fair to me Nd the outsiders of this game
2132 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Ashanti:

Confessional: after doing more research I have it figured out FireX and Cody are bffs and Paige and Felipe are also bffs but they are also close friends with Bjorn with makes perfect sense that the 3 of them are working together o could go for a reach and say that the 5 of them have this big ass alliance going on in He house and are probably trying to pull other people along with them so the game player in me is telling me to rally everyone else and call them out on their premade alliance and blow their game u but I have to have the rest of the house to back me up so I will try to see if they can get on board with the plan if not I will just expose them myself and just reap the consequences afterwards
2132 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Joey:

Confessional 4: So Cody won HoH which I’m glad he did because I actually did give him my coin and he said I’m not going anywhere this week so that feels good also tman just made himself and target for publicly saying he took a coin from fire , also I my alliance hardly ever talks which is very concerning tbh and I hope fire wins veto so there isn’t a replacement nomination
2131 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Cody:

I won hoh and I’m pumped. From the block to the top baby. I’m so happy that I won because now I get to talk to some people and really get the ball rolling on this game. I already have an alliance which is pretty sick so I’m happy about that.

I decided to nominate Paige and T-man because I need to ensure that my real target Alan does not play in this veto comp. I need to backdoor him this week. Also I chose these noms because they aren’t that strong of players. If one of them gets the clue to the veto that’s fine by me. I don’t think that they would find it. These noms are purely strategy
2131 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Burger:

Things are looking great for the Burger! A lot of my friends are in the game so I can be nasty to people without making myself a target lol. I need Paige out this week. I really like him but he is too close with Felipe. Time to break them up.
I have an alliance called the “Burger Joint” consistening of Brian, NopalitoLegend01, and Asthanti. This is my core alliance and I hope we make final 4 together.

Apparently Brain and I have a burger baby. His name is Cannibal.

I have another alliance called “The Boys” this alliance consists of Brian, Cody, and i. I love this alliance as well.

Burger is here to win and nobody is going to stop me 
2131 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Jay:

Well I've decided to go the route of the alliance. Burger, Fire, Cody, and Nipol. All good trusting people but honestly burger I'll keep my eye on. And I'm thinking, if I don't feel fire by the time of eviction I might just send my vote his way. Past games we've always been against each other and people love to hold grudges so I'm gonna be careful
2131 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Joey:

Confessional 5: I am really glad I wasn’t picked for veto only because I would have fire and Raul telling me to use it in them as I am now allies worth the both in them in different alliances so I’m glad I didn’t have to show my cards this early
2131 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Joey:

Adding to confessional : i have also talked to Alan aswell and if I haven’t already mentioned i have talked to Cody which we are allies (idk how it happened ) and Brian So right now I am allied with 8 people I believe , Alan , Bjorn (I think about these two ) fire and Cody and the foutte 2.0 alliance
2131 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Joey:

Confessional: My strategy for veto is working , I get to final round with Brian and just hope he can win this before I can but I don’t want to look like i am throwing it to him
2131 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Joey:

Confessional: I really hope people don’t think I threw that veto , if so I’ll say well I thought it was everyone in hof not but I’m glad brain won now there’s no chance for a replacement nomination and Paige can go home over tman because tman has made him self a threat (and for some reason I thought Raul was up )
2130 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Burger:

Maybe i went a little too far in the Burger rants but it’s whatever.
I’m here to play, be bold, bring drama, and win.
Burger is gonna bring it all out and expose this house.
Let the Burger drama begin!
#BURGERLIVESMATTER
2130 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Ashanti:

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO PERFECT RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I feel like a completely different person. so since the last time I was in the diary room my game has did a complete 180. I made a final 4 alliance with burger, brian and nopalito. I also have a side deal with crimson and jarron. if I had to say who I would be most loyal to it would be nopal, jarron and crimson because they were people I talked to on day one. I also struck a safety deal with cody so if I win hoh I cant put him up and that was to keep my ass safe. as far as this vote goes honestly I want paige gone because its known that she is working with felipe even if he is not as active that's still someone loyal to her. ALSO I'm not stupid I know firex and cody have a final 2 deal because they are "best friends" on tenaged so don't think I'm turning a blind eye to that either America but it has to be one step at a time so hopefully paige will leave the house this week and next week cody can go to I just cant win hoh because of the promise I made but I never said I couldn't convince anyone to put him up on the block. my gameplay for now is to remain low key and play both sides of the house and be an ally to almost everyone and I will coast my way to jury and kick these bitches ass out one by one this your baddest bitch ashanti signing off until next time

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!