This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Confessionals

Topic » Season 1 Confessionals

2124 days 20 hours ago
J2999
2124 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

*walks inside the J2999's Big Brother house*
Hell yeah! I'm in the game! What's up, viewers? Guess who's back in the game!? :)

I'm so excited to be a part of another season. I've always done a decent job to go far, but I've never been able to get the cherry from the cake! This time I'm ready to play the game hardcore and be on the lookout to learn from my mistakes and hope to take it all home! ;)

I'm excited to be back in the Big Brother house! I flew from Mexico all the way to the UK and I'm glad I get to participate! I'm going to be as fun, dumb and entertaining as always! The Mexican Sensation is definitely going to have fun this season... but don't underestimate me, for I have some moves up my sleeve and I'm ready to strategize and manipulate my way to the end. You better watch it, houseguests! I'm ready to play and have a hell of an experience! XD
2124 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

*during first HOH*
So I walk into the backyard and I see multiple long platforms that aren't touching the ground, a side of the platform contains letters and the other contains a board. The objective of the game is to complete a correctly spelled word with certain standards made by the hosts before anybody else. The first to do so gets the power to eliminate another contestant, the last one standing wins HOH!!! YES!!! :)

*first rounds start*
I go out there to the battlefield thinking that I'm not going to win this comp, but as the game goes on, I realize I'm actually really good at it. I go fly from extreme to extreme and gathering as many letters as possible. It doesn't matter the platform is narrow, I'm killing it! XD

I buzz in, get it right, bye Ashanti!
I buzz in, get it right, bye Paige!
I buzz in, get it right, bye Felipe!
I buzz in, get it right, bye Jay!

*right before final round*
*buzzes in*
So I'm in a dilemma... I could either eliminate Brian or Jaron... on one hand Brian is a close ally of mine, but he hasn't done anything to get to the final round, so it would be unfair for me to take him to the final round; on the other hand, I'm not so close to Jaron, but he has kept me safe and deserves a spot in the final round...

*Nopalito eliminates Brian*
*Brian storms off*
So Brian gets mad at me and says things against me... and I'm about to make him even more mad... because I sadly didn't want to be the first HOH, I just wanted to do decent in the first comp... so I had to throw the HOH to Jaron. I made my own decision and I'm sticking to it because I know it's the right one. I'll take care of Brian later on.
As a result, I got Brian against me(what a shocker...-_-) and I got an ally out of Jaron that will keep me safe this week and that has given me some access to make the first noms if I want to give my input before the final decision. XD

*after the HOH competition*
*Brian talks to Nopalito*
Oh my God! Brian talks about how he doesn't trust me and that he wants my head on the block! I don't like playing with Brian because he can get to be bitter and salty... I respect him as a player and I love playing with him, but whenever he gets that cocky and bitter attitude, I just can't stand it and I'm against that whenever I play Big Brother.

The only reason why I won't put up with that SAUERKRAUT is because I'm safe, Brian isn't, and if he dares say things behind my back and make a plan to get me out, I'll make sure that his @ss ends on the block and goes out those doors! I can easily influence people in this game and as his ally, Jaron's noms will have to go through my "stamp of approval", so Brian better put his sh!t together because otherwise we'll have a problem week one. Let's hope everything can change for next week because it would be sad to take out Brian so early... it would be beneficial, but as a person I wouldn't like to do that to a friend, but he needs to change! PERIOD!

*leaves DR*

Btw, shoutout to Birks for making a cameo during the first HOH! Good luck, man! Hope you root for me! XD
2124 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

Hell yeah! Time to be obnoxious with another confessional... before day 1 is over! XD

*after talking to Jaron*
So Jaron says he wants to target Bjorn and Jussy.... I like th--- HELL NO!
I like where he's coming from, but you ain't putting my bromance Bjorn on the block! Not on my watch! So I'm gonna have some major input in the noms and flip the script so the right people go on the block, hopefully!

I don't want to manipulate Jaron because I think of him as a true ally and a close friend... I'm just trying to paint "another scenario" where he puts two inactive people or two inactive threats that didn't compete at HOH.... that's not Burger, Bjorn, Brian, Jay, Cody, Felipe, Joey, Ashanti, Tman or yours truly!
Sorry, Jaron, but just trying to help you make the right decision for a decent first week, and to benefit myself as well while we're at the process! Haha! But you're doing great with your noms, I got you! ;)
ReplyReply All
2122 days 22 hours ago
J2999
Jaron:

well sucks that one of my noms left so i had to put u another. so now after pov, i nominated 4 people. sucks but hopefully i can play pov next week and win that
2122 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

*After the POV competition*
So Raul goes from on the block to the POV winner! Jaron seems to not care that Raul is upset at him and that's a double edge sword because: "Yay! If there's drama it won't involve me" but "Oh no! Jaron is my ally and if he does involve, I might be on the block next to him". He better put his sauerkraut together if he wants to work with me. ;)

*After the POV ceremony*
Do you hear that? Isn't that Britney Spears? "Oops I did it again..." XD I love her!

4 noms in one week and I wasn't one of them, and on top of that, my closest allies are safe: Brian, Burger, Jay, Joey and Josh! Hell yeah! I did it again! Thank you, Jaron! :)
I mean, Cody is a close ally of mine as well, but we haven't been so close these days, but I still wouldn't like to see him go. It deeply saddens me that he's already throwing the towel without wanting to campaign to stay, so in all honesty, I'll see if we can keep him safe, but let's just say if I were to waste my vote this first week, it wouldn't hurt me at all... XD
2122 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Alan:

So far I haven’t talked to anyone outside our alliance of raul and crimson and Felipe and Paige and I think that’s it but I promise to talk more to other ppl and I’m gonna try to win Next hoh and kinda be really iconic and eventually win the game cuz ik I can’t rely on my alliance without talking to anyone else like rly Alan
2122 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Burger:

PERFECT! Jussy is a final nominee! I’m making sure he goes home first!
Less time with jussy in the game means Burger gets more time in the game!
Bye bye jussy. Burger is here to stay and get you out! #BURGERLIVESMATTER 
2122 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

*After an attempt to talk to Brian*
Let's get something straight! I'm not dumb, I know how Brian plays this game and he's good, so if next HOH comp is a popularity contest like many of us are expecting, I have to be on Brian's good side because he can definitely win the HOH key by a landslide and I don't want my @ss to be grass next week...

I really want to mend fences with Brian because if I'm going to be loyal to him and the rest of the alliance, I need to assure he won't scheme against me behind my back! Both of us better keep our cool and make this work because otherwise you'll see two BB legends collide in a World War... as cool as that would be, I'M NOT READY FOR THAT! So let's keep it chill at the moment and if in the future everything changes, then we can settle this like some of the best to have ever played, but NOT NOW....

I guess that's it... Idk why am I mad now, but I am! XD
*exits the DR*
Shoutout to Birks! XD
2122 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Jay:

I think I'm gonna try to make an alliance with burger, cody, fire x and napolitine. Those guys are active and I can trust them, I have some pull with lake and jaron since I've talked to them but whoever is next hoh will determine what I do next.
2122 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Joey:

I did not expect to be in the house , I didn’t spam for me to get in the house but I’m glad I’m in , so one of the first things I have noticed is peace and Alan are an obvious duo as they have each added as friends and I think Paige is in there aswell so it is crucial for Peace to leave this week to break that up , also I think (not quite sure) but napalito came to me and said we should align , I agreed but he really didn’t touch on it when we were having our casual conversation And Felipe is in their aswell So from what I have gathered , Felipe , Alan , Paige and peace are in an alliance I assume just based off friends lists

~NOTE- This was sent after Nopalito's first confessional~ Forgot to upload it here, apologies.
2122 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Joey:

so peace left which is good one less number for Alan and his team , right now napo and I are tight and have made an alliance and plan on creating a smaller alliance sometime Also Raul and I have talked and are allies I have also talked to Jaron and burger aswell and plan and talking to more people before hoh
2122 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Josh:

I guess it's confessional time: So I'm happy to see I've survived week one unscathed. Unfortunately, my IRL job hunt has gotten in the way of playing the game to the capacity I know I can. Oh well, I can always hope for the best.
2122 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Cody:

Being nominated week one isn’t ideal but it is what it is. Plan now is to get the votes to stay. So far I think I’m good. A lot of people have came to me saying that they will vote to keep me. Unless they are lying I should be staying. Next week hoh is critical. To go from the block to the top would be huge. And I can put my plan in motion to backdoor Jaron. He nominated me and what would be better than to return the favour and to backdoor his ass. Hopefully I can stay and make it happen.
2122 days ago
J2999
Ashanti:

WELL HELLO EVERYONE ITS YA GIRL ASHANTI FINALLY CHECKING INTO THE DIARY ROOM I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING. but anyway my thoughts on this game so far is that everyone is so damn boring like they all have no personality at all like none at all. as far as alliances go no one has came up to me the only people I've established an alliance with was nopalito and jarron and that's it given that one of my allies won the first hoh is great lol but anyway. I NEED SOME DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like there is a big alliance going on in the house but no one is speaking on it........YET I will get to the bottom of it and either join it as a causality while leaking the info to both sides of the house. I plan on playing both sides of the house and have a phenomenal social game because I suck at winning challenges BUT I haven't been invited back for all stars for every game I played and always made jury by being a comp beast so if it aint broke don't fix it I guess but I will say this hopefully next week I have more information to give to yall as far as what's going on America because your girl is lost so far but anyway have a nice day bitches
2121 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Cody:

WE BACK IN THIS BITCH BABY! 11-2 that’s a pretty dam good vote. Now that I stayed safe it’s time to start to take control of the house. I wanna win this hoh so I can not only stay safe but it gives and opportunity for a power alliance and I need to set my self up perfectly for week 3. I wanna be the king of this house, I want to have a say in every nomination ceremony so that I can get my targets out. More confessions coming soon

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!