This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Confessionals

Topic » Season 1 Confessionals

2100 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

*Right before the nominations*
So this week we thought all we needed was HOH---- WRONG, SON! We have to nominate two threats from the other side AND make sure that the 3rd person who isn't on the block doesn't win veto. So I immediately realize that Jay hasn't won strategic or mental comps, so for our plan to go flawless, we have to nominate Raul and Lake and make sure Jay doesn't win veto.

*After Nom. Ceremony*
Part A of our plan is done. I tricked Raul one last time. Told him I was against Cody because he got at me after I voted for him to go during DE and because he wanted me to throw HOH to him, but made Raul think I would rather backdoor Joey to take out a big threat, keep him in the dark this week. I know Raul will go hardcore for the comp and honestly I'd rather have "The Survivors" alliance give Raul POV rather than give it to liar, backstabber Jay! >:(

*After the POV*
DONE DEAL! Let the money fall, baby!!! We popping it in the club, we chilling this WEEK! Raul wins HOH and now we can either take Jay, the backstabber, or Lake, the jury threat. Before the veto comp I convinced Raul of a plan to keep him, Lake and Jay safe, I convinced Lake I was loyal to him 100% and I convinced Jay I would be willing to give him another shot at redemption if he were to give me the veto. Our plan worked since Raul won, so now it's time to backdoor Jay and decide which threat to evict. It will suck for me to lie this week to 3 people and betray them like that, but they threw mud at me, so I'mma blindside them and throw them to the ground like they once did with me! They're right, I AM A SNAKE! But I came here to play the game! They should have won HOH. I knew the consequences of not winning it during DE, now they'll feel the consequences of not trying
2100 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Nopalito:

*At the Veto Meeting*
So I declare war at the other side of the house and backstab them all... Jay was put on the block, but Lake is most likely going home. But they should all know I'm not someone to mess with. ;)

*Lake is evicted*
On a personal level I didn't have anything against Lake, but on a game level, he was a jury threat and he was never put on the block. He had to go home. Raul and Jay are mad at me and think I didn't do a big move but a normal move and that taking out Lake won't benefit my game, but I'm just thinking: "Haters gonna hate! ADIÓS!" They all had the same chance to get where I was as HOH and they could have done the decisions I did, but they didn't, so therefore they can't judge whatever I believe is best for my game! Thank you so much for participating, but I'll make sure you'll go as well for trying to make me feel bad! That NICE NOPALITO is dead, he's gone, it's time for SNAKE NOPALITO, the villain of BB, attacks! >:)
2099 days 23 hours ago
J2999
Joey:

Confessional: final 5 hoh , as this hoh is going Raul approaches me with a deal asking if he wins hoh , he noms Cody and nopa which I know I can’t win against nopa he has played a too good of a social game so this is a good time to get him out of here and it’s a 2 v 2 and I play in final 4 hoh and have a good shot to win it also , I don’t want to win hoh mainly because next week I’d only have 1 shot to save my self rather than two
2099 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Jay:

Dr:

Accidentally fell asleep during hoh and lost a shield lmfao. It sucks but yeah idec rn i just needa win veto to be safe. Raul needs to win this hoh all together because he was supposed to win the last one but Didn't and lost lake.
2099 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Joey:

Confessional: well throw that plan out the window lmao , now it’s every man for himself , I need that hoh not because I want to make final 3 (I do ) but also so I don’t get nominated and leave my fate in those 3s hands
2098 days 11 hours ago
J2999
Joey:

Confessional : well I found a great strategy for hoh, use a world clock with seconds and comment at :00 , it worked great as I’m pretty sure I got 40 mins and like 3 secs , so I’m pretty stoked about that just hope Cody or Raul don’t do as good

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!