This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S16: Finale

Topic » S16: Finale

1022 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
16 hours 59 min agoChristian_
Honestly Birks you’ve lied to me so many times this game I have zero idea if any of what you are saying now is true. I just can’t honestly believe you had “no idea” that throwing that HoH would directly result in me going up and out, especially because the alliance you leaked to your “Day 1 Final 2” was literally created by me so it feels like you’re feeding me bullshit

And I understand why you cant believe me. Im not sure what else to say, but I wouldnt have saved you while at the time thinking the vote was 4-3 if I was okay with you being targeted. I tried to get you and Megan to work together round 1 because you were 2 of my closest allies coming into the game, and it didnt really work out. I understand why you cant believe me but I hope im making sense. At this point I think the only way you would get confirmation would be asking the hosts once the game is over. Thanks for your questions.
1022 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
I went back and forth with my vote but I think I can stomach either of you winning since I mean, we could’ve gotten Logan as the winner so really y’all aren’t too bad in comparison.

One of you handled me slightly better, so that person will be getting my vote tonight.

Best of luck
1022 days 6 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Thank you 💕
1022 days 6 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Good luck Birks
1022 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
Thanks C_

Good luck Sean, hugs sm
1022 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
I wouldn't have been a bad winner christain
1022 days 6 hours ago
iYBF
Logan would have been the best possible winner of this season.
1022 days 6 hours ago
J2999
Hello!
1022 days 6 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Hello Jamesy
1022 days 6 hours ago
J2999
Ok so tonight will be:
- Winner Reveal
- Q&A
- Season / Winner / Runner-Up rankings
- Awards
- Added to VL, nom table posted etc.
1022 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hey james
1022 days 6 hours ago
J2999
All 9 jurors voted, so you need 5 votes to win.

Good luck Birks and Megan!
1022 days 6 hours ago
J2999
JOSH cast his vote for...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*flips key*

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BIRKS to be the winner.
1022 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
https://imgur.com/a/odg7iK5.gif

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!