This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S16: Finale

Topic » S16: Finale

968 days 18 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
mradamman12
Megan - Why didn’t you listen to me if you supposedly trusted me when I told you I was going to go home if I went up as your pawn… was that an actual mistake or were you feeding me crow

No when you went up I had the votes to my knowledge that it was would be a tie. I was saving you in the tie. Had I known that you were going 100% I would've tried another path.
968 days 18 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
I’m voting for the person that had the balls to target me straight up and succeeded in convincing other people to make bad moves for their own games by gunning for me.

No one convinced me to vote you out Anthony. I did it so that I could be sitting here in the final 2. I'm sorry that I betrayed you because I do really like you and I feel bad for that. I would love to talk to you after the season but if you don't want to I get it.
968 days 17 hours ago
Hisoka
Birks took too long to answer he doesn’t get my vote

Not like he was getting it anyways, Megan you’re disgusting as fuck and you’re only getting my vote because I have to vote for someone you’re the only other option that’s less disgusting than birks

I didn’t hate you personally before but I despise you personally now, you make me sick and what you did will always make me sick.

This isn’t me voting for your gameplay because I think you played like shit and like Anthony said you’re here cause others like myself played more shitty by trusting people  as slimy as you and birks.

Birks you’re literally the strangest player I’ve met, and I should’ve listened to everyone in this game when they tried to make me open up my eyes about you, you sat everyday and gaslit me and manipulated me and I hope you’re happy with that, on a personal level that’s fucked up and on a game level it’s pathetic and I don’t think you deserve anyone’s vote
968 days 17 hours ago
Hisoka
You can call me bitter and pressed all you want that’s fine, but to the extent of how bad y’all both did me is not only embarrassing for me but should also be embarrassing on your own characters

Like damn did a group game on Tengaged.com really mean THAT much to y’all? Lmao
968 days 7 hours ago
Birks4444
I’ll answer questions once I get home
968 days 6 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
Oh wow congrats to both of you! I don't really have bad blood with either of you so I won't really go off on both of you.

Birks, I think you played a phenomenal second part of the game. However, you did absolutely nothing during the first half and that really bothers me. Why should I vote you over Megan whom was trying since the beginning?

Megan, in regards of season 6, you did say that with Donny. Both of you were disgusting people in that season and I reported you to James for being a bit xenophobic towards me. However, I'm not going to vote based on what happened on season 6. I moved on from that and am going to based my vote from this season. So, my question for you is why did you leak I had the Double Veto power to Anthony?  You leaking that was basically what fucked me over and got me evicted considering thats the only reason Hisoka voted me out over Logan. So, why would I vote for someone whom directly fucked me over in the game?
968 days 5 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
So, my question for you is why did you leak I had the Double Veto power to Anthony?  You leaking that was basically what fucked me over and got me evicted considering thats the only reason Hisoka voted me out over Logan. So, why would I vote for someone whom directly fucked me over in the game?

I didn’t do that to hurt your position in the game at all. Anthony and I had a conversation and powers were mentioned. Anthony told me that you didn’t win your power and it was a steal the hoh.. or something like that. I thought you were closer to Anthony and thought you told me that so I wouldn’t nominate you. Which I wasn’t regardless but yeah I said thats what you told me and both of us came to the conclusion that you probably didn’t and lied to me. Then you played the power and I was shook…. I apologize sincerely for doing that. I think that you should still vote for me to win because I played from day 1 with no solid alliances. I was constantly getting throw utb and in talks for going up otb. I played my heart out this game and won competitions when I needed it. I showed up to every competition and I was present.  I didn’t have the backing of a big alliance to float by. I had to fight my way here and I’m proud of myself for making it here. I hope you will vote for me to win!
968 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
Megan ignoring my question, clearly he doesn’t want my vote
968 days 5 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
15 hours 30 min agojojo7784
Actually I do have a question that could change my vote

Megan, if you had won final HOH, who were you evicting?

13 hours 36 min agoDelete ReplyBBMeganNicole
Megan, if you had won final HOH, who were you evicting?

I was really up in the air about this for a good min..... I was trying to figure out if Logan would've won simply for it not being Birks / myself or if the jury would've voted for who played the stronger game. The smarter move would be to evict Birks because he had more comp wins but at the same time lacked jury management. If I had won Part 3 I was probably evciting Logan because of the fact that you had messaged him wanting him to evict Birks over Xanny who you said was the 4th option to win... which seemed sus to me and then again at the finale. It made it seem as if you wanted him to be sitting here and I don't know if you were speaking on the behalf of the jury or not. Plus Birks had upset more people than me and they showed it as they left, So if it's the wrong answer it is what it is but I would've evicted Logan
968 days 4 hours ago
sergeant
Congrats to both of you for making the F2. I really wasn't around much to have really any sort of beef with either of you. I feel like I had the same level of game relationship with the both of you as well.

So I am going to use my fellow jurors questions and your answers to those to decide where my vote lands.

A huge thank you to James and Raul for asking me back for a 4th time. Wish that I wasnt so busy irl during the season <3
968 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
Sorry, just got home from school. Answering questions now.
968 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
16 hours 37 min agoHisoka
You’re obviously two of the most disgusting and slimy players I have ever met, I don’t want to vote for either of you

Both of you did me so wrong so I guess my question is why should I vote for either of you?

Birks you’re the epitome of fucking garbage and your jury management was so bad, I’m glad I did evict you against Rachael and lied to you about it now.

I did do you dirty and wrong, and I completely own that. I am a slimy, disgusting player and I did backstab a lot of people, but you and Logan more than anyone else. I think you should vote for me on a game level because we both called each other out for being shady and we both know how the other person plays. On a personal level, you were the person I connected with the most this season, and if you don’t want to talk to me after this, I understand why. But if you’re asking why I think you should vote for me, I would say everyone knew how shady I was and I still navigated my way to the end.
968 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
gabrieltrezza
Oh wow congrats to both of you! I don't really have bad blood with either of you so I won't really go off on both of you.

Birks, I think you played a phenomenal second part of the game. However, you did absolutely nothing during the first half and that really bothers me. Why should I vote you over Megan whom was trying since the beginning?

Thanks Gabriel! While I would definitely say Megan had to try harder prejury, I wouldn’t say I did nothing. I definitely didn’t play hard, but I wanted to play just hard enough (which was not very hard) so that I would be safe regardless of who won HOH and wouldn’t be targeted so that I COULD make it to the second half and play phenomenally from there on out. I didn’t have any enemies early on besides Jay, who only put me up because of my partner, whereas Eoin came after Megan, so Megan had to be more proactive. I didn’t want to unnecessarily piss anyone off early on because of the repercussions that would have in the later parts of the game. So while I think that Megan had to try harder, I don’t think that necessarily means Megan played better. I would also say I played much harder than Megan in the endgame and even a bit before (Final 9 onwards). Hope that answers your question!
968 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
8 min agolhooper902976
Alright snakes from the garden of eden. Honestly let's face it without me probably neither of you make it here. Birks would've went at 8  had I not done Rachael and Megan likely gets picked off quickly but, enough on the what could've happened.

Birks you honestly disappointed me the most. To think I gave you a second chance  with the promise to never betray me again and of final 2 and  yet you did.
For your individual questions,  why should I even consider voting you for the first time  this game  and name 3 things you regret this game, and  no saying you don't have any regrets since that's a cop out answer .

I completely understand why you're upset and I think its obvious that I was very shady and untrustworthy, but I feel like I owned that when I was put on the block and people continued to trust me because they thought I was being genuine with them. I did play a shady game and backstabbed numerous people, but I also feel like that is a part of the game and I used that to my advantage. I do apologize sincerely for betraying you after promising I wouldn't. I think you should consider voting for me because I am an OG like you, Josh and Tris and I really would love to represent the other OGs as we talked about all season long.

From the bottom of my heart I am sorry for how things turned out. I do love and adore you as a friend and I have known you for so long, you're a staple in this community. Im sorry.

3 Things I Regret
1. Number one would be the way I handled evicting you. Megan and I were both evicting you, so when Part 2 was finished, there was no reason to lie to you or ignore you so I should have just been straight up honest.

2. This isnt something that I necessarily could have changed, but I do regret not being able to be as active as possible for the first 5 rounds of the game. While work keeping me occupied didnt have an effect on comps because I was going to throw anyways, it did work against me when it came to discussing the vote, because I would lock in my vote the night before without knowing whether or not id be voting in majority and upsetting people.

3. Putting myself in a position in which I had to backstab almost everyone. I think I overcompensated for my early absence by forming Final 2s and deals with majority of the cast, and I eventually had to break all of those deals. Im not sure if I would have made it here if I didnt make them, but maybe I should have taken the risk, because its clear to me that my gameplay did upset a lot of people.
968 days 1 hour ago
Birks4444
19 hours 5 min agolhooper902976
For the both of you, compare each person to a real big brother player and why, preferably US version.

Josh- I would say Kaysar. Josh is a better social player than Kaysar and has made it father than Kaysar ever has 4 times, but both are well-established legends within their franchises and are loved and respected by nearly all.

Christian- This is probably unconventional as well but I would say Helen Kim. Helen is a well-rounded player when it comes to all facets of the game, particularly strategically speaking, but would be too big of a threat any time she played to win and therefore get targeted. I think Christian fits that description.

Gabriel- Another tough one, but I would go with Kalia Booker. In Season 6, Gabriel was an underrated player and won 2 HOHs. He had more of an underdog run this time around, but also has some personality so I would say Kalia.

Rachael- Rachael’s tough because I can’t think of someone new school who played excellently socially speaking and was sent home for it. I would maybe say a combination of Jason Guy and Donny Thompson. The likeable personality of Donny with the social game Jason had.

Adam- I would probably go with Derek “Big D” Frazier from BB23. Pretty safe every round, but put up as a pawn a couple times. Funny personality and liked by the casual audience.

Joey- I was also initially going to go with Janelle but I think Joey’s more strategically competent. His competition history can be compared to someone like Janelle, but for a more accurate strategic assessment I would say Christie Murphy. Joey doesn’t have as many mental breakdowns, but socially and strategically he is a skilled player.

Anthony- I was actually also going to go with Rachael Reilly. Game-player, great at competitions but also provides a great deal of entertainment and brings a lot to the show beyond just strategy.

Xanny- Amanda Zuckerman for sure. Strategically dominant and skilled, can intimidate people into doing what he wants, but is also incredibly convincing while maybe having the charm Amanda doesn’t. A power player, and also an aggressive and bold personality.

Logan- I was going to say Nicole Anthony as well, but I dont think Nicole beats Jackson/Holly in a jury vote. Logan does share being likeable and underrated like Nicole, but I would say a more logical comparison would be JC. JC was great at making deals and breaking promises, without pissing people off and so was Logan as he admitted. Both are players who would win if they made it to the end. They both also play more old-school games.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!