This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S16: Finale

Topic » S16: Finale

968 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
I mean yeah but I literally went back and looked at our messages and you didn’t even ask for my vote that round or campaign to me unless it was not in my PMs?

So I’m not sure where that’s coming from but I get being upset with someone, but the behavior that y’all showed on that jury for S6 was just weird, y’all made sure to continue making me and gabriel feel like shit even after the votes were read so it was just confusing in my opinion, because you didn’t even ask for my vote that week so I’m not sure why you were getting so personal with me

Yes it was two years ago but when that was the last interaction we ever had, it sorta makes it weird when you so vehemently against me after you got evicted, but now you’re the finalist and I’m the juror
968 days 22 hours ago
mradamman12
okay Birks why should I vote for you to win when it’s clear your goal wasn’t to play a game worth winning it was just to make it to final two whereas Megan was at least TRYING to play a winning game?
968 days 22 hours ago
Birks4444
0 min agomradamman12
okay Birks why should I vote for you to win when it’s clear your goal wasn’t to play a game worth winning it was just to make it to final two whereas Megan was at least TRYING to play a winning game?

I never claimed my goal wasnt to play a game worth winning. I was playing to win, but in order to win you need to actually make it to the end. Megan and I have both clearly pissed off a lot of people, so on a game level, going to the end with Megan was a choice that made sense.

Ive been to 2 JRBB Final 2s and both times, the Jury Q&A has made or broken someone's chances at winning. The frontrunner to win both votes lost both times. I played from the beginning to set myself in a Final 2 where I have a decent shot at winning.

Me pissing people off in this game was unavoidable given the game I played. My style of gameplay is very controversial and so me making it to the end with someone who also played shady was the best strategic decision for me. I am playing to win, and I still may very well lose, but nothing is certain until the votes are read.
968 days 22 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Christian I’m sorry if I hurt you two years ago. That was in the past and I would love to leave it there and move on. If you can’t get past it, I understand and that’s where we will leave it.
968 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
Ty for your answers Megan
968 days 22 hours ago
mradamman12
https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/02/birkin-bag-birkenstocks-00.gif

^ kinda Birks. An ugly useless flip floppy mess
968 days 22 hours ago
Hisoka
You’re obviously two of the most disgusting and slimy players I have ever met, I don’t want to vote for either of you

Both of you did me so wrong so I guess my question is why should I vote for either of you?

Birks you’re the epitome of fucking garbage and your jury management was so bad, I’m glad I did evict you against Rachael and lied to you about it now.
968 days 21 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Megan you might not have voted me out 2 times but, you still did the first time so your not getting any mercy.  My individual questions to you is list everyone you worked with but, betrayed with reason why and for the other which juror do you not think deserves to be on the jury and why.

For the both of you, compare each person to a real big brother player and why, preferably US version

I was working with:

You, Birks, Rachael, Anthony, Josh and Harry

sort of Adam, Xanny and Gabriel

I betrayed Anthony the most since I was working with him and had a final 2. It was over for me when he gave Xanny the answers during the POV. That was a test I had done and he failed and I was hurt. I didn't want to be a 2nd or 3rd option.

I betrayed you (Logan) as well, I did vote you out over Gabriel and it was because he was better at comps. I had a feeling you were staying at the revote and I wanted to prove to Gabriel that I wanted to move past season 6.

I don't feel like I betrayed the others as much but you two specifically.

The person I feel doesn't deserve to be on the jury is Josh and it's only because he was more invested in 1984! He didn't put more in as the others. You and Michael thoooooo <3 love that

Josh- Jackie Iberra because she is someone I wanted to go much further than they did
Christian- Eric Stein for obvious gamebot reasons
Gabriel- Britney Haynes because you will pop off on someone if you want to and you will do whatever you want in a game.
Rachael- Dani Briones because in All Stars she leaked everything to everyone and got caught up in everything around her.
Adam- Natalie Negrotti because you had your moments in the game before you left but wasn't a huge player in the first part of the game.
Joey- Janelle because in your past you were a comp beast and this season you just got targeted round after round towards the end.
Anthony- Rachel Villegas Reilly for obvious reasons... no need to explain <3
Xanny- Vanessa Rousso... everything was going the way you needed it to and it took a turn for the worst.
Logan- Nicole Anthony because you were winning had you made it here
968 days 21 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
hamburgerbunzz
both of you said you dont care about winning so why should we vote

I played the game from start to finish. I think there was only one comp I didn't show up for and it was because I had to get on a plane. I made moves that benefitted me and only me. I was working with others and tried to take into consideration what they wanted but I did what was best for me at the end of the day. I also won the most comps this season and I'm kind of shocked and I impressed myself with that. I do believe I said I don't care about winning and I honestly didn't think I would make it here. I played my heart out in Season 9 and came up short because I wasn't liked and I was afraid that the same thing would happen. I'm proud of myself for making it to the end again and I hope you can respect that I played really hard and will reward me the win.
968 days 21 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Xanny: Both of you did me so wrong so I guess my question is why should I vote for either of you?

I def did you wrong and for that I am sorry. I think you should vote for me because we were coming for each other and even though we had that call and you helped me in the competition, I didn't think I stood a chance sitting next to you. You played the game I wanted to play. You were in a great social standing with most of the players in the game and when people were being voted out they weren't upset with you. You played the best game this season and I couldn't sit next to you for that reason alone.
968 days 21 hours ago
mradamman12
Megan - Why didn’t you listen to me if you supposedly trusted me when I told you I was going to go home if I went up as your pawn… was that an actual mistake or were you feeding me crow
968 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
I don’t have much to say. You’re both here as a result of other people’s bad gameplay, not good gameplay on your own parts. I don’t believe either of you actually deserve to win.

I’m voting for the person that had the balls to target me straight up and succeeded in convincing other people to make bad moves for their own games by gunning for me.

My only hard feelings in this game are against Xanny & Megan. I hope neither of y’all ever speak to me again.

Joey, Adam, Rachael & Logan supremacy. Peace out.
968 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
Honestly Birks you’ve lied to me so many times this game I have zero idea if any of what you are saying now is true. I just can’t honestly believe you had “no idea” that throwing that HoH would directly result in me going up and out, especially because the alliance you leaked to your “Day 1 Final 2” was literally created by me so it feels like you’re feeding me bullshit
968 days 21 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Megan, if you had won final HOH, who were you evicting?

I was really up in the air about this for a good min..... I was trying to figure out if Logan would've won simply for it not being Birks / myself or if the jury would've voted for who played the stronger game. The smarter move would be to evict Birks because he had more comp wins but at the same time lacked jury management. If I had won Part 3 I was probably evciting Logan because of the fact that you had messaged him wanting him to evict Birks over Xanny who you said was the 4th option to win... which seemed sus to me and then again at the finale. It made it seem as if you wanted him to be sitting here and I don't know if you were speaking on the behalf of the jury or not. Plus Birks had upset more people than me and they showed it as they left, So if it's the wrong answer it is what it is but I would've evicted Logan.
968 days 21 hours ago
mradamman12
Also let me say something real quick to both of you

We are the jury of JRBB16. Not whatever season you played last, whatever season you won, whatever season you started.

I don’t care about your history with this series. I want to know what you did in THIS HOUSE to deserve the win THIS SEASON.

Stop referencing shit more than half of us know nothing about. Thanks.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!