This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JRBB16 - Ghost Island

Topic » JRBB16 - Ghost Island

1007 days ago
J2999
This season, as determinable by the name, each round [excluding Double Evictions] there will be the opportunity for a houseguest to pay a visit to Ghost Island.

The Head of Household will have 15 minutes after winning to send a player to Ghost Island. A Head of Household cannot send themselves, nor can they send a player who has already been to Ghost Island.

On Ghost Island, a houseguest will be given a list of powers which can be earned, though they will not be directly stated what each power is. Once selected, a power cannot be selected again. All of these powers in the game will be based around a former decision made by someone in a previous JRBB season, which in some way proved to be the wrong move for their game, or resulted in a downfall for them, etc.

In order to earn the power, the player must complete a task first, which will be given to them when they have selected the power they want. The player on Ghost Island has until 4pm EST the following day to complete this task. If successful, they will be given the power they opted for. If unsuccessful, they will simply walk away from Ghost Island empty handed.
1006 days 23 hours ago
J2999
This week, for the first round, there will be 8 duos.

This round, there will be two Heads of Household. Whoever wins the Head of Household competition tomorrow will win it for both them and their partner. Each person in this winning duo will then have until 5pm EST on Monday to nominate a pair for eviction.

Then, for Monday’s Veto, only ONE person in each duo will compete in the Power of Veto competition. You and your duo will be asked, between the HOH and POV competition, to select which one player you would like to play in the Veto for you. This includes the HOH pair and the nominated pairs. Though, as there will be 8 duos, at least two of you will not play!

Then, whoever wins the Veto will have an hour, as always to decide what to do with it. If a pair is nominated, the HOH who nominated that pair will be responsible for choosing the replacement nominee.

After that, the voting period will begin, and you will vote to evict a DUO. The nominated duos and the HOHs will not have a vote, and if the vote ties, the Head of Household who was the outright winner of the HOH competition would be the player who breaks the tie.

In addition, it will be the outright winner who decides the player that goes to Ghost Island.

As you know, there are 17 players this season. This means there will be 8 duos, and 1 player left solo. The player left solo will be INELIGIBLE to compete in HOH or the POV this week, but are IMMUNE, and will make the Final 15. They CAN cast a vote to evict at eviction.

Anyone not in a pair that BOTH players have posted HERE to confirm by 5:30pm EST tomorrow [Sunday] will then be randomised into a pair, which may mean the player who becomes immune for the round is based on a random draw. Though, if 8 pairs have been selected, that will determine the immune player.

To confirm your pair, just post the name of the player here who you wish to duo with.
1006 days 22 hours ago
mradamman12
My duo is Harry!
1006 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
My duo is Adam!
1006 days 21 hours ago
Eoin
My duo is Birks!
1006 days 21 hours ago
Birks4444
My duo is Eoin!
1006 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
My duo is Megan!
1006 days 19 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
My duo is Josh!
1006 days 8 hours ago
Hisoka
My duo is Anthony!
1006 days 8 hours ago
iYBF
My duo is Xanny!
1006 days 6 hours ago
Darriusdabest
my duo is zach!
1006 days 5 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
My duo is darrius!
1006 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
My duo is Rachael
1006 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
I’ll be with Jay!
1006 days 2 hours ago
abstractjay
i’ll be with christian! <3
1006 days 2 hours ago
hamburgerbunzz
i'm with Logan

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!