This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

102 - "The Shack"

Topic » 102 - "The Shack"

2126 days 8 hours ago
Finnick
Denee: I'd like everyone to PLEASE consider bringing any canned food or other nonperishable items to the school for us to store. Any meat or other items are welcome too so they don't go bad as long as possible. We really don't know how long this is going to last so we need to be cautious with our rations.
2126 days 8 hours ago
Piddu
*Elias raises his voice, to try to be heard from over the crowd.*
Elias: What about the coyote's in the desert? Are we going back?

https://78.media.tumblr.com/9aa2b58f8a5c5692e1d82c907ec56d8a/tumblr_inline_nxyg8wpSsl1qf0bzr_250.gif
2126 days 8 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Hollie listens to Denee like the ultimate ass-kisser*

*Jeremy stands near Alex*
2126 days 8 hours ago
awesome2210
We should start like a garden or something.. grow food just in case we’re here for a while and we run out of non perishables.
- Shrugs lightly -
     Just a thought.
2126 days 8 hours ago
Rain848
Same that’s what I’m saying
2126 days 8 hours ago
Hudspith
^I'm keeping me stockpile^
2126 days 8 hours ago
Finnick
Denee: Why... Why would we go back? *To Alex* There is farmland to the north that might be worth checking out. My short term plan is to hope we can survive off our supplies. The harvest season is coming so we can't exactly plant new crops.
2126 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I’m not the worker here someone else can do that stuff”
2126 days 8 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Hollie: You'll pull your weight, Van.
2126 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“No you!_
2126 days 8 hours ago
Piddu
Elias: To kill them? Or are we just waiting for them to enter the town before the patrol army takes care of it? There's no way to patrol the entire town 24/7. It just makes more sense to wipe the coyotes out before they reach us....especially before they start procreating amongst each other.
2126 days 8 hours ago
Katherinee_
Not everyone who wants to join will be accepted! I will personally see if you are worthy for the job! I won't let anyone who wants a gun to carry one just like that even if It means that I will be the only one!
2126 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Rubs the kid back -
2126 days 8 hours ago
Hudspith
^huh not getting my gun its locked up^
2126 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
*Reo yawns at this speech*
Reo : I feel like leaving it serves no purpose

open group

Gone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!