This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Moolah Beach 2 Final Vote

Topic » Moolah Beach 2 Final Vote

2103 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
We began this game with 22 people and we are now down to the Final 4.

mysterygame2 and Pieguy555

Kgamer2218 and doubledarefan01

Congratulations, you have done what 18 could not and have made it to the end. 

One Final Vote stands between you and victory as one pair of you will be crowned the official winners of RSF Season 49: Moolah Beach 2 and earn the title of RSF Champion.

Your fate comes down to the Final Vote.  In total there will be 33 votes that will determine your fate.  15 of those votes have already been determined based on the Idols currently in your possession with each idol being 1 vote.

So as it stands now:

mysterygame2 and Pieguy555 have 9 votes to win.
Kgamer2218 and doubledarefan01 have 6 votes to win.

The 18 remaining votes are now in the air and all the Eliminated Players now have your fate in their hand.

You will be given an opportunity to plead your case as to why you and your partner deserve to win this season.  It is not required but encouraged to sway the voters.

The Eliminated Players will have the opportunity to ask questions to the Finalists in order to help them reach their decision.  It is not required to ask questions but they are allowed to if necessary.

All Eliminated Players will have until WEDNESDAY at 7:30 pm est to send their vote for which of the 2 pairs they want to win.

Then the LIVE Finale will be this WEDNESDAY at 8 pm est where we will reveal this season's winners.  It will be followed in the Main RSF Group where RSF Season 50 will be officially announced.

Congratulations again Finalists and Good Luck.
2103 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I'm just saying, we have a guaranteed NEW WINNER YAAAAS
2103 days 11 hours ago
Nightcore
i dont like mystergygame or pieguy and they probably gave me cut votes so I will be voting the other team
2103 days 7 hours ago
zorbo678
Bitter at Nels, so voting for Nolan's team
2103 days 7 hours ago
zorbo678
Also, this is the third FREAKING time I've gotten sixth.
2103 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ugh bitter hoes we Stan I'll be writing my speech later
2102 days 23 hours ago
wuau
I will be very interested to know what their speeches are gonna include.
2102 days 18 hours ago
Lalisa
Kgamer2218 and doubledarefan01, you survive the elimination and form a new pair.  Congratulations, you are the THIRD and FOURTH OFFICIAL FINALISTS for RSF Season 49: Moolah Beach 2.

u cant tell me this isnt the most iconic duo to ever make a final in RSF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2102 days 18 hours ago
Lalisa
nolan i love u but team nels and kyle!!! <3
2102 days 14 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I love how it's been a day and nobody has done speeches.
2102 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
I've been so drained I'll write mine later today
2102 days 10 hours ago
doubledarefan01
You know what aj be fucking bitter all u want this is my very first  finale and I'm very proud of my self that I made the finale  so shut the  hell up ok
2102 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
I don't really know what to say so I'm not going to write a speech, however, I will list out reasons why I feel that I am deserving of winning this game

-Had absolutely no say in who my original partner was.
-Carried my team through the first 4 rounds, while facing penalties in the challenges due to my inactive partner.
-Was forced to take last place in the 5th challenge due to the fact that my partner was at 6 days inactive and the challenge couldn't be completed individually.
-Despite being considered a 'threat,' I survived the Round 5 elimination with 0 cut votes against me (Not counting the penalty vote).
-Won the Round 6, 7, 8 and 9 challenges.
-Was only up for elimination once.
-All of my save/cut votes were used strategically.
-->I cut players who I felt could win challenges or would be inclined to cut me if I were to face elimination again.
-->I saved players who I felt were weaker in challenges or would be inclined to save/not cut me if I were to face elimination again.

I am 5 time RSF player, and this is now my 3rd Finale. I would really love it if you could vote for me to win this game as I worked my ass off to get to this position :)

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.
2102 days 3 hours ago
mysterygame2
Oh wow, I normally don't make finals a lot so here's my stab at this.

Honestly since the beginning of the game I had to be on the top of my game as I was already up for the first elimination. At that point I spoke out towards people in the game asking for them to save me and some did which I am absolutely grateful for whilst some didn't even respond. Me and Matt we're together until the 6th episode where I then became partners with mike. Every challenge since being with Mike we ended up winning. The hardest part about the game was I slowly had to get rid of people that saved my and were allies from previous rounds. I never intentionally cut one of my allies in the game except for Novamax. Everybody else I kept around and at least made sure not to cut them.

Anyways, I believe I should win because at every round in the game EXCEPT FOR 1 ROUND (round 4) I either won the challenge or was at risk. I didn't make it here on luck, I made it here on doing brutal endurance challenges and being social. I'd just like to apologize if I may have offended anybody in the game. For the most part Mike was the bad cop where I was the good cop lol.

Anyways if you have any questions, Just post them here I guess.
2101 days 22 hours ago
wuau
Question to both team: Why should I give your team my vote to win when I am not close with any of you and possibly was being given the cut vote when I am up for elimination?
2101 days 21 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I never gave u a cut vote when u were up for elimination I never made it this far before so this is new terrority for me

open group

RSF Season 49: Moolah Beach 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!