This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Moolah Beach 2 Final Vote

Topic » Moolah Beach 2 Final Vote

2106 days 16 hours ago
mysterygame2
Jeremy the whole time I had your wrong Skype so we never had a chance to build a relationship. You were one of the better competitors when you were eliminated that's why we decided to get rid of you.
2106 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
^
2106 days 15 hours ago
wuau
Question to Kyle: Why you choose to betray me when we are on the same fucking team? Your answer could vary my votes...
2106 days 14 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Question to Kyle: Why you choose to betray me when we are on the same fucking team? Your answer could vary my votes...

Ok I never fucking betrayed you I was in the elimination next to you I campaigned for myself to stay in the game j never threw anyone under the bus I gave my plea I never betrayed you at all and I don't know what impression made you think I did when I never did
2106 days 14 hours ago
Kgamer2218
If your not talking about the elim then I'm fucking confused
2106 days 14 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Question to both team: Why should I give your team my vote to win when I am not close with any of you and possibly was being given the cut vote when I am up for elimination?
I think you should give my team because we never won a challenge and we still made it here I relied on my weakness and social skills to make sure I came here I never got a single cut vote when I was in elimination besides the penality vote and in the final elim they both saved me i made many deals and alliance throughout this game and I had to betray people in any situation and so please vote for me the gay one to win wuau and also I was your partner and if you don't vote me that's fucked up
2106 days 13 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Kyle, I think he may be talking about the F5 elimination, where we were all supposed to save Max/NJ and cut Nels/James.
2106 days 13 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Well all except Nolan/Mike cuz Nolan gave me the cut vote every time I was on the block.
2106 days 13 hours ago
wuau
You are right DJ, thats what I am mentioning and Kyle u still haven't explain to me why you choose to flip
2106 days 6 hours ago
wuau
If Kyle u fail to response in the next 3hrs, I will have no choice but to consider the other team to be my winning pick
2105 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Who the hell are you telling me when to respond bitch alright I flipped because I knew that Nolan and Mike were a stronger team and I knew if I was in a elim they would save me and bring me too the end no matter what over max who I don't give a fuck about and so yah that's why I flipped and look where I am now in the finals
2105 days 20 hours ago
zorbo678
Funny how Nels is mad at me for being bitter when he bitterly voted me out because he was first boot in Zombie's BB. smh
2105 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
You know what aj fuck u ok dont even talk to me u were spouse to be my friend  I had no choice though
2105 days 18 hours ago
zorbo678
Sorry? What was that? Did someone speak?
2105 days 18 hours ago
wuau
Guess I make the right decision of choosing the correct team to win

open group

RSF Season 49: Moolah Beach 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!