This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Moon FINALE

Topic » New Moon FINALE

2133 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Oops I turned 19 today so I was out literally all day. I would've voted Hunter as well
2133 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Glad I received the missed opportunity award, if it hadn't been for the graduation party, I definitely would have put up quite the fight to win since I had two of the six items in the auction, the extra vote and the big bad wolf. The graduation party was a hit and I honestly can't believe the kind of money I got for college.Now that the hectic last minute building and cleaning is done, I'm going to be more active on tengaged.
2133 days 6 hours ago
J2999
Congrats Hunter!
Good job to those who won an award too <3

Loved co-hosting when I could, great job Jack with the hosting :)
2132 days 22 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Let’s be real here, I’m the true winner
2132 days 22 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Anyways I would like to apologize I had to quit again. I know I wouldn’t want anyone to quit in my group but as you probably know, my grandmother had a stroke so I had to be there to help with my family
2132 days 11 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Completely understandable Burger. Life happens.

You were one I was really excited to see playing a game as I've only ever seen you host. Completely out of your control though, so don't sweat it. Family definitely comes first.
2082 days 22 hours ago
Jacadeux

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!