This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Moon FINALE

Topic » New Moon FINALE

2133 days 19 hours ago
Thepermanentone
I'm definitely open to the idea. I'll touch on that a bit more here soon!
2133 days 19 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Congratulations to all of the award recipients. Now is the time where I will accept any questions as well as feedback from pack members (or anyone else really). This was my first time hosting and the first time this format has ever been used.

I had a truly great time and it is something I will absolutely consider bring back for another season. In order to do that though, I definitely need some feedback! This can be both positive and negative (as long as it is constructive...don’t just tell me I suck! haha).

Creating competitions with and “All vs 1” nature was somewhat difficult, and everyone was adjusting to a new strategy including myself. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Feel free to ask any questions and give any feedback now, or you can post later, or even message me!
2133 days 19 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Oh i have many ideas.If im honest i was following so hard this season but i dont understant the rules,i will appreciate if you mail me with the rules and you explain them to me in order to help you please
2133 days 19 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Who would you bring back for an all-star season?
2133 days 19 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Foxy:

If you take a look at the description in the info section, there is a whole wiki devote to Rules and Gameplay.

Take a look at that, and if you have any questions afterwards, feel free to message me!
2133 days 19 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Ok i will say to you my ideas
2133 days 19 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
What male Survivor winner did my gameplay remind you of?
2133 days 19 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hunter:

That is tough to say based off of one season alone! However, based on gameplay and activity, I'd have to say you, Armanti, Jimmy, and Dylan would be the best candidates.

I think Cody also placed lower than he probably deserved. Zyler and Jack S. did a great job and with a bit more activity, I think they could be great players. There were so many people I didn't get to see truly play that I think could have done a great job. They just needed to remain more active, which I get can be tough.
2133 days 19 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Ok so i really think that the gameplay is good but...i feel a little boring if the Lone Wolf lose restart again.I feel like the person that wins the Lone Wolf is autmatically the Alpha or the Lone Wolf can chose the Alpha
2133 days 19 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hunter:

Hmm the Survivor question is tough, because I've only actually seen one full season of Survivor XD

However, based on that season (Gen X vs Millennials), you reminded me of Zeke. Very likeable, in good graces with a lot of people. Not necessarily always the "puppetmaster" but pretty involved in most big decisions to some extent.

Sorry I can't give you a better answer!
2133 days 19 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Feel free to message me any other questions, comments, or suggestions! I'm going to go ahead and move on.
2133 days 19 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Before I open up the Confessionals and Vote History Group I have a couple of thank you’s. First off, thank you to the entire cast for making this a successful season and also to everyone who applied and did not get cast. I am sorry I was not able to cast everyone!

Last and most certainly not least I want to give a HUGE thank you to James for being such a great co-host. I’m sorry that I was not able to get you more involved with the season. I wish I would have planned more comps for you to host, etc. However, you were a big help, especially last night. You’re an amazing player, a great host, and my best friend on the site. PLUS, you are the most recent winner of Stars, your very first time playing. You rock man. Thanks for everything!
2133 days 19 hours ago
Thepermanentone
With all of that out of the way, here is the link that you can request to enter to see the confessionals!

Here is the link.
https://tengaged.com/group/9407-running-wolves-confessionals

Congratulations on your win Hunter!

Thanks for a great season everyone! Keep in touch!
2133 days 19 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Mail me when the next season is made (Becouse i want to apply) and think about the change of the rules that i have said
2133 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
eek, I had an unexpected nap

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!