This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Moon FINALE

Topic » New Moon FINALE

2134 days 14 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Thanks Dylan.
2134 days 14 hours ago
It1002
Well, congrats Hunter
2134 days 14 hours ago
Thepermanentone
And the final received vote...from Jimmy…
Is for the first ever winner of Running with the Wolves...Hunter!

Congratulations both of you on your placement!
2134 days 14 hours ago
It1002
Congratulations!
2134 days 14 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Yes it took me nearly 3 years to win a group game and I finally did it. Thank you everyone.
2134 days 14 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
I mean, win a group game and not be tied.
2134 days 14 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Now, moving on to further awards, I have a few to give out.

The first award is the Missed Opportunity Award.

Unfortunately, this season there was a lot of inactivity. I truthfully believe if we had all 14 players playing from the beginning and staying active, this season would have played out very differently. This award goes to a player that I believe truly would have made a difference in this game had they stayed active.

While there are a few people I could see this going to, I have decided on one person to give this to and that person is Hoop!
2134 days 14 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Next is the Physical Player of the Season.

This player won not only the first ever Alpha position, but was also tied for most Alpha wins. There was also some resistance during each of their times as Lone Wolf, but they still prevailed.

Congratulations Dylan, this one goes to you.
2134 days 14 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Omg sorry im not in the game but i cant wait to apply for the next season.Im a active person
2134 days 14 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hey Foxy! Thanks for joining in :)
2134 days 14 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Now to the Social Player of the Season.

This player had many spread out alliances that kept them in good graces with pretty much everyone for a large portion of the game. Because of their great social game, they remained unnommed as Lone Wolf and had only ever been nommed as an Omega for being the most active player. His friends and alliances kept him safe throughout the game and ultimately gave him the win without ever having to be the Alpha.

This award goes to Hunter.
2134 days 14 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Hiiii,you will do a season 2?
2134 days 14 hours ago
Thepermanentone
As for the Strategic Player of the Season;

This player had some important decisions to make. They made one of the best strategic moves possible of NOT using a power that they could have. It is always tough to choose not to use something that you could have used. However, I believe it was the correct move this time. They were also very good at placing them in a position to be safe week after week. Lastly, they made the best decision possible in f3, by exiling Jimmy.

Congratulations Armanti!
2134 days 14 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Last but not least, Player of the Season. This player did a wonderful job of placing himself where he needed to be. He utilized alliances gained through a great social game to push him further, while also picking and choosing when to win or even compete at all in competitions. He did a great job positioning himself to win. He seemed largely in control of the game at multiple points, plus had some of the best confessionals to boot. He did a solid job in competitions eliminating Lone Wolves, while also becoming Alpha himself at a very important time.

Unfortunately, he was not able to pull a win out in f3, and was exiled in a good decision by Armanti. Overall, James and I believe that this person is deserving of the award for being the best Overall Player of the Season.

Congratulations Jimmy!
2134 days 14 hours ago
FoxyWinters
you will do a season 2?

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!