This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cancelled

Topic » Cancelled

2122 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
This is officially cancelled. I apologize on behalf of myself and the other judges for not caring enough about this as we should have. Kasey is the only judge to have been consistent with judging all of the performances on time, so this isn’t her fault, so I do highly recommend applying for her BB group game.

On that note, this game was very difficult to deal with being that not only was I being bullied by NicoleF every waking moment, but with outside events influencing my time, it was very stressful to keep up with the game. I apologize to the contestants who have made it this far all for nothing, but I really enjoyed meeting most of you, and hopefully we stay in touch.

Again, sorry on behalf of all of the judges. K bye.
2122 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I hate to admit it, but this is dead, and even if I did try to make it work.. we started 100 days ago and we haven’t even finished the live playoffs...
2121 days 23 hours ago
UnicornChicken
RIP... I probably wasn't gonna make it to lives anyway but I'm glad y'all have finally decided to just discontinue the competition. It has been a long time coming.
2121 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
Cry me a river DJ...you left the coach chat once TG exposed your blogs making fun of Matt64’s depression. That was during auditions. Don’t act like you’re a victim when the only communication I’ve had with you post-audition phase is telling you to judge.

If this is cancelled it’s cause of you. Everyone judges Team Beck EXCEPT you but yet you have enough time to cancel this group game without the other judges’ consent. I agree at this rate it’s probably dead and cancelled but it’s cause you and Dylan (Beck) got inactive the past round.

I admit the battles and knockouts weren’t pretty for me but I was going through high school graduation prep and shit and everything with college. Ever since the lives started I’ve been free and open cause it’s summer again!

There’s no one to blame but yourself and no one ever bullied you. If you think bullying is me saying that you wasted your wildcard then you’re a wuss who’s wrong. An example of bullying is you making fun of Matt’s depression...and look now?! He’s dead...suicide because he was bullied online and irl. You’re one of the causes and I hope it haunts you forever. You’re not a good person and I have 0 sympathy for or towards you. Be gone. Bye.

After The Voice finished, Kasey already said American Idol would be next with the same panel but with one difference...Nick (Tori) replacing you!
2121 days 18 hours ago
QueenMichelle
Alexis Ahora was going to win & that's that on that
2121 days 15 hours ago
Kelly2722
Eddie, I really think that you’re just mentally ill, so I’m not going to make fun of you. But I’d like to argue some of your points.

About me quitting early in the game, yes I was going through a lot with the Matt situation and I genuinely couldn’t handle this site. I got over it, I forgave myself, so for you to bring up the Matt situation is really a low blow and it’s an unneeded argument.
Secondly, I really think it’s funny that you are blaming me for this being cancelled. Yes I didn’t judge this last round because I was tired of the shit, and I had a lot going on in my personal life. For one, I had graduation, and I went on vacation, so I’m sorry that I have a personal life to attend to?
Next, I’d like to clarify that I didn’t cancel this without talking to Kasey. If you’d like I can show you screenshots of her telling me that I can make a forum saying this was cancelled.
Also, I think it’s rather hypocritical that you are saying that myself and Beck are to blame for this being cancelled due to the fact that you also took over a week to judge. Settle your teapot hunny.
And lastly, I am fully supportive of Kasey moving on with a new group without me. I genuinely would turn down an offer to judge again after this experience. She is one of my best friends and I’m not bitter or angry or anything so you can stop trying to drive a wedge between our friendship because it’s not going to work.

Thank you, move along.
2121 days 14 hours ago
rollingderp
the judges kasey chose were literally incompetent and biased towards anything that wasn't bland pop

no wonder it flopped, the coaches stopped caring and were idiots (except kasey)
2121 days 13 hours ago
Praknasty
Shame that we couldn't finish the season. Guess I'll have to find another group. Later!
#FragOut
2121 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
NOOOOO I WAS SO INTO THIS 😭😭😭😭
2121 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
Can judges that don't like the game be replaced or something? Can we PLEASE continue? Not everyone wants it cancelled.
2121 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
You coaches are severely underestimating how fun this game is to be a part of, please reconsider. It is summer now, so we should be able to be on a faster pace.
2121 days ago
rollingderp
birks the coaches are literally idiotic this is dead as fuck
2120 days 17 hours ago
Kelly2722
Oof the hostility. Chill tf out. Go outside 🤷‍♂️
2120 days 8 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
ugh
2120 days 4 hours ago
rollingderp
y’all hear sumn cause all I hear is someone who quits tg to come back dramatically and has no versatility in artists
2120 days 3 hours ago
Kelly2722
Wait, have we met? No? K bye.

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!