This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cancelled

Topic » Cancelled

2119 days 16 hours ago
NicoleF
honestly i want this to continue and im not happy about this

Especially cause my team never got judged and i feel like, just like the knockouts, my team would've been the best ;( ;(

I love you Team Ari and once we start over (This is like Kasey's 6th music comp but she's only finished, like, 3 or 4 of them) please audition again cause I'm probably judging again XD
2119 days 14 hours ago
rollingderp
the level of unprofessionalism from a certain judge
FAR too much.
i say we recast a judge like we did with giraffez and call it a fucking week
2119 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I mean, making it known that the ones I didn’t finish are 99% not of fault of my own ever..
2119 days 9 hours ago
Kelly2722
Me sitting here still wondering why some people can’t get past the fact that this is done. Move along. Go outside, make friends, get a job, do something progressive instead of whining over an online game. It’s sad.
2119 days 3 hours ago
rollingderp
didnt you attempt to do just that and then came back
2119 days 2 hours ago
Kelly2722
Clearly not if you actually read why I left, and why I’ve been inactive recently, dumbass.
2119 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
Wait a damn minute, why am I arguing with a 13 year old online LMFAO. I’m a grown ass adult I should know better. Anyways, bye sweetie! Hope you get some sun!

Anyways about the group game, it’s cancelled. Done, zip, over. Hope y’all have nice lives.
2118 days 23 hours ago
NicoleF
https://media.giphy.com/media/9V3I1eMwU4RLaDkQsm/giphy.gif
2118 days 23 hours ago
rollingderp
GET HER JADE
2118 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
@Eddie having pictures saved of me when I was 16
2118 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
I mean, I always knew you had a thing for me so I can’t say I’m shocked
2118 days 23 hours ago
NicoleF
I literally just looked you up on skype and it was your profile picture o.o
2118 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
That’s not my skype picture tho so I guess you tried it
2118 days 23 hours ago
NicoleF
You blocked me months ago cause you couldn’t take the heat so that’s what your profile pic comes up as for me
2118 days 21 hours ago
Kelly2722
I never blocked you hunny. I left the coaches chat, that’s all.

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!