This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2274 days 10 hours ago
DrG2
2274 days 10 hours ago
DrG2
https://3spencerhyam.weebly.com/uploads/1/6/3/2/16322188/4379493_orig.gif
2274 days 10 hours ago
DrG2
CONGRATULATION FIREX. YOU HAVE WON THE FIRST SEASON OF JESSIE'S FAST SURVIVOR

AS FOR KYLA, CONGRATULATION YOU BEING THE 1ST RUNNER UP. YOU HAD THE BEST SOCIAL SKILL BUT I THINK IT IS NOT ENOUGH. MAKE SURE YOU SNATCH THE WIN IN ANOTHER SEASON
2274 days 4 hours ago
BrainJak
Just an out-of-the-blue question but why was I TARGETTED?

Like I wasn't aligned with X.
I didn't talk with anyone but Jack and that was only for a moment.
I wasn't a physical threat.
And yet people felt the need to lie about me to my friend (X) and take me out like that. My only question is: why? What exactly did I do to you guys to deserve that treatment?

If you don't answer I get it. Also - The salty juror, please go TF away it's a fast survivor you dumb fuck LMAO
2274 days ago
FireX
Dude i have no idea why you were targeted. I was blindsided on your vote and yea i said it as well that me and you talked about being allies the same tribal you went home. No 1 told me your name lol
2274 days ago
FireX
I think people looked at our friends list cause karm mentioned mine and said PREMADES so thats probs why
2274 days ago
ZacPed
^thats what happened
2274 days ago
FireX
Yea well i had no pre mades so its kind of funny that i went on to win
2274 days ago
FireX
To the 3 people who voted me to win thank you so much. It was an intense game and super fast. I am really happy i won and congrats kyla and zac on F3 as well. We all slayed

open group

Jessie's Fast Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!