This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2264 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
Please come back here Jury members. Look at your finalist
1. FireX
2. KylaKendell
3. ZacPed
The three of you can make your speech and try to convince the jury why you should win. If any jury member wanna ask, just post your question here
2264 days 7 hours ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
I want true answers, this question is opinionated.

Is it because of me that three blue tribe people are sitting in the final 3 right now?
2264 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Hey jury members.

Herea why i deserve your vote to win.

Pre merge:

Me and karm and me and jack had pkans to allign once we made merge and that what we did. I also had Zac on my side and since he was on my tribe i had a number. After i had that set up i formed a alliance with pokepat and i was set. About the second tribal i formed me Zac and poke together to form a 3 person alliance.

Merge
During merge my connectiona with jack saver me as he got his teibe to flip the vote and thus saving me. Sadley jack got voted out the next tribal council.
Me and karm began working more as a alliance acter that but i will say it was not the strongest. I still had him as a number till he turned on me at F5
I made a alliance to get crypt on my side and it also worked till he tred to turn on me at F5.

My best move was getting kyla as a allie going into f5 tribal cause that gave me the numbers i needed to pick off who i needed to and it worked.

So all in all my social game saved my ass and i did win 2 individual immunity challenges as well
2264 days 7 hours ago
FireX

Is it because of me that three blue tribe people are sitting in the final 3 right now?

Lol yea man tnxxx cause in saving me you put me in a really good spot. You told me pink was targetting blue and it was you that caused pink to go against each other. I mean yall had a numbers advantage and everything. Like i said without you i would most likely not be here
2264 days 7 hours ago
ZacPed
From the beginning of this game I made two very strong pairs with myself and fire and myself and Kyla. We worked together in the premerge and dominated our tribe. When the merge came I was in a good position because I was in between two alliances. One trying to get out brain and one trying to get out gamer. I wanted to vote gamer out here but did not have the numbers. From here on I decided everyone's vote off. I think my best moves were getting out gamer and deciding to vote poke out at the f6, if I voted anyone else out I was going.  Although I didn't win any comps I was never in the position where I needed to. I hope the jury can respect my game and #votezac
2264 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
BTW, Out of the box, I wanna say sorry cause this game was lasted for 4 hours. I think I have to make more simple challenge but thank you for playing this game your best. I cant expect that I really enjoying hosting and my first game that I host is this successful. Cheers for everyone
2264 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Tributes for jury

Jack- i did not vote you but i def owe you for helping me out. I did vote you to win first immunity and in a way you paidme back 10 times over.

Groupgamer-You started this game being a real beast in that first challenge amd then you were avle to lay low till merge. I was shocked at that. I wanted you out because of it and it took 3 times lol. Your a great competitor

Pokepat- You voted yourself out. Thats all i gotta say about that. Tnxx for being my allie tho. I really did not want to see ypu go and i thought you F***ed me over when u did get voted out tbh

Crypt- dude for the short timewe were alliea i loved it. I really gave you my trust and it seems we both went after each other at the same time which if u ask me is funny. Sadley i was able to get the numbers(FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE) AND I TOOK A SHOT AT YOU. YOU WERE A THREAT. Not gonna lie

Karm- always my friend and no matter what you will always be mmy friend. I was sad when you voted me but it is a game after all. Played a really clean game for the most part
2264 days 7 hours ago
kylakendell132
Well, here is why I deserve to win:

Due to being on Tribe blue I had begun to work with Zac, this allowed be to make it to merge.

Then i was began an alliance with group gamer, zac, and karmaron. This was what I stuck with untill they noticed Zac wasn't voting with us, so to make sure I would stay I was going to do what kept me in the game and when Crypts messaged me wanting to work with me and Karmaron that is what I went with, we tried to get Zac out before F5 and that didn't work as planned.

And F5 was when i ended up in the best situation possible, FireX wanted to work with me and to my surprise so did Zac even though he knew I tried to vote him out. Here was where we got out crypt and karmaron allowing me to make it to F3.

I had worked quite a nice social game which was the main thing that kept me going!
2264 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Lol i had Zac in my pocket and you were my only hope of surviving F5
2264 days 7 hours ago
GroupGamer
I was hurt by kyla and zac betraying me, but it did get you to the final 3 so ehh what can i say
2264 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
Jury Question
1. JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
(Haven't answer yet: Kyla, Zac)
2264 days 7 hours ago
GroupGamer
Its really hard for me to vote for any 3 of you because tbh all of you had poor jury management. FireX we had no connection what so ever in this game. Kyla and Zac you voted me out without saying anything, you didn't even acknowledge my existence after I was voted out. So just wanted to state that all 3 of you had bad jury management.
2264 days 7 hours ago
ZacPed
Tributes:

Jack: Sorry man but I had to get you out. You were a HUGE social threat and we're good at comps.

GroupGamer: You were also a huge competitive threat and if I didn't get rid of you at f7 you probably wouldve one.

Pokepat: thanks for not voting lol

Crypt: We worked together to get rid of gamer, but I couldn't trust you so you had to go

Karm: I actually wanted to go to f3 with you but you trying to get me out ruined that
2264 days 7 hours ago
kylakendell132
Tbh group gamer I never voted you out, that round I voted for crypts
2264 days 7 hours ago
ZacPed
Also I don't really think I was in your back pocket fire considering I got rid of your ally Jack
2264 days 7 hours ago
kylakendell132
Jury Question
1. JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
(Haven't answer yet: Kyla, Zac)

Hmm, I guess? Lol I’m actually surprised since the blue tribe was losing pretty badly the first few rounds lol

open group

Jessie's Fast Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!