This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2285 days 17 hours ago
ZacPed
To answer Jack: I think so. If the pink tribe had stayed together at the merge you guys could've easily beat blue.
2285 days 17 hours ago
kylakendell132
Group gamer I never meant for you to be voted out, if you messaged sooner who you were voting I would’ve 100% voted with you. But just as I voted for crypts you said to vote out someone else. Then I figured you still would’ve stayed anyways because I thought zac was still voting with us at this point. :( <3
2285 days 17 hours ago
Karmaron72
Idk FireX you seemed to do a whole lot of nothing and used your premade

Kyla and Zac, I’ll have questions for both of you two soon.
2285 days 17 hours ago
ZacPed
Gamer I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you but you could've blown up my game if I said anything before hand. You were too big of a threat to take any further
2285 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Groupgamer tbh you never talked to me either and i had enough allies. I was loyal to all my allies so i dont think i had poor jury management at all.
2285 days 17 hours ago
FireX
I never had any premade karm and i did nothing arw you kidding me. I had allies for days because i was working on a social game which i had and it saved me multipme times and i am the only finalist who won an immunity challenge. Pkus did i ever turn on you...

No i did not. I vited you out because you tried to vote me out. You dont have to respect the fact that i got you and crypt out but dont say i did a whole lot of nothing man cause i was working my ass off
2285 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Plus at least i did not go inact amd basically vote my ass out
2285 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Never thought i would see 1 of my friends be salty at me
2285 days 17 hours ago
Karmaron72
Zac: I feel like you had the strongest strategic game and social game. I do applaud you for voting out everyone on the jury. Everyone trusted you at one point or another. But I feel there’s a tad hypocrisy in your game. You got upset after I voted for you at 6, and yet you betrayed countless allies one after another. So my question to you is: Were you benefited at all by other moves that didn’t involve you?
2285 days 17 hours ago
Karmaron72
FireX: I’m not salty and we’re still friends, but you had Brian, Jack, JJ and Kgamer (I know the last two were inactive) on your friend list. I do think you were benefited by past relationships, including our relationship
2285 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Dude brian and me talked right before he got voted out so that never helped me and i already said jack helped me and yes the other 2 were inactive
2285 days 17 hours ago
Karmaron72
However, I do like how you managed to flip Kyla against Crypt and I
2285 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Plus its tengaged so i cant help that ik people and if thats why i did not get a question thats sad cause i had to work with new ppl like crypt and kyla and Zac..
2285 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Lol yea i was doing that during the F5 challenge
2285 days 17 hours ago
FireX
She was my only hope

open group

Jessie's Fast Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!