This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fight Challenge ($ Prize)

Topic » Fight Challenge ($ Prize)

2183 days ago
Dmpwb45
Everyone stay close, the challenge is beginning in about 4 mins
2183 days ago
Philip13
k im here now
2183 days ago
Dmpwb45
Perfect timing cause it's time to start. Lemme just type up the rules. Since we only have 6 players, we'll skip right into Stage 2!
2183 days ago
Dmpwb45
First off... Lives

Mel: 3
X: 2
Phil: 1
Hufus: 1
Emmett: 1
Garrett: 1

Stage 2: "Smash Compactor"

This game is inspired by a Mario Party Challenge. In this game, sewer grates will pop open as the ceiling falls. Your goal is to squeeze into a grate before they are all gone. It's like musical chairs. 6 people, only 5 grates. Each round someone will either be eliminated or lose a life

When I say "Grates open" you must say "Squeezes in" you HAVE to say that, nothing else (to make it fair) so copy and paste that now. The last one to post will be eliminated if it's their last life. Any questions? We'll start in 5 mins max if everyone hasn't "Ready'd up" by then
2183 days ago
Hufus
okay... ready
2183 days ago
Philip13
I'm ready.
2183 days ago
me2013
No.... Hufus has 3 lives not me
2183 days ago
FireX
馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖
2183 days ago
Emmett4
damn howd yall get more than 1 life lol
2183 days ago
FireX
How dose hufus have 3 lives
2183 days ago
Garrett5
well golly
2183 days ago
Dmpwb45
You still wanna give them to Hufus even though you're here? That's super nice if you do. Just say "Yes" and I can make the switch if you'd like
2183 days ago
me2013
Yes
2183 days ago
FireX
馃惗
2183 days ago
Dmpwb45
Lives

Hufus: 3
X: 2
Phil: 1
Mel: 1
Emmett: 1
Garrett: 1

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!