This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coconut Plates (Ultimate)

Topic » Coconut Plates (Ultimate)

2201 days ago
Dmpwb45
⭐If you're a Jury Member, scroll down for this symbol⭐

Welcome everybody... To Coconut Arena! The challenge won't be until Friday @5pmPT (if you have a problem with this day or time please let me know ASAP) but feel free to read and prepare for it!

*You look around the arena and see 2 stations*

Station 1 is a giant 8x8 grid
https://media.giphy.com/media/F3JXOjwqKPxK36YMLs/giphy.gif
Each square on the grid is a stone slab. They work basically like a "face down card". When contestants file in, I'll random org the order they'll be playing in. One by one, you'll come up to the grid and flip over two panels. If you get a match, you get to move onto Station 2 (which I'll explain shortly). If you don't get a match, you must return to the line up and await your next turn

IMPORTANT:
It'll be up to YOU to record the symbols however you can. Piece of paper, you can save that blank image and fill it in, whatever you want. I won't help you get matches though. When you pick two slabs, all I'll do is state which symbols you got. If it's NOT an immediate match, you'll have to remember those symbols (and your contestants choices too) in order to make a match next time

WHAT I WILL TELL YOU
1) If you picked a card that's already been claimed as a pair
2) If you pick an incorrect slab number (Q2, A11, etc.)
3) If you get a match

Station 2 is a platform with a giant sling shot. In the distance lay bookshelves full of decorative plates. Each Final 5 contestant has 3 plates with their face on it

⭐Here's where it gets interesting. The Jury members get to play as well! But they only have 1 life (plate). Every Jury Member that shows up can play, the ones who don't just won't play. If you're a Jury Member who is able (and willing) to compete Friday @5pmPT, you may want to read the whole challenge description to prepare⭐

When you get a match in Station 1, you can load a coconut and "smash" any players plate you wish. Once a player has 0 plates left, they are out of the challenges. (This does NOT mean they're nominated). The player left standing at the very end will win HOH. If by chance this happens to be a Jury Member, they can nominate any 2 of the 5 (as if they were in the game themselves)

HOW TO WIN EVICTION VOTES
This game will be the first and only in this season of UC where you'll have to EARN the right to eviction votes. First off, 4 of the 64 stone slabs are "Vote +1" slabs. If you flip over any of these slabs, you'll instantly gain an eviction vote.

The actual way of gaining an eviction vote. You'll be given an eviction vote every-time you smash somebody's plate. If you're one of the two nominees however, all the votes you've accumulated will be useless. If you're one of the two contestants spared by the HOH, you'll gain 1 eviction vote (as you would normally). The HOH's vote will only be valid in the event of a tie

IMPORTANT:
"Eviction Votes" and "Extra Votes" are two VERY DIFFERENT things. If you're nominated and have "Extra Votes" you can give these to another player to increase their vote (but make sure you trust them). Eviction Votes cannot be given sadly, (mostly cause Extra Votes are way more special and hard to acquire)

If you guys have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to mail or comment! Best of luck everyone, I'll be seeing you Friday :)
2201 days ago
Dmpwb45
PS. One thing that may not have been clear. Once a Jury Member is eliminated, they still get to keep ALL the eviction votes they racked up during the Coconut Plates challenge. Make friends with the Jury Members that win Eviction Votes, especially if you're a nominee
2200 days 23 hours ago
Obstreperous
Fun :)
2200 days 14 hours ago
FireX
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
2200 days 7 hours ago
me2013
I love coconuts
2200 days 6 hours ago
pikaplayer
Yay! I love this!
2199 days ago
lhooper902976
I love this, definitely game changing
2197 days 8 hours ago
Dmpwb45
REMINDER! The Coconut Plates is commencing in about 6 hours from now! Make sure to be here :)

Want to prepare for the game? A trial version of "Coconut Plates" will be briefly run down here. It's not able to be PLAYED but it'll show you every possibility for the game
2197 days 8 hours ago
Dmpwb45
*Important*
4 tiles labeled "Plate +1" have been added

We'll be doing training now
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21542967
2197 days 2 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Contestants may now file in for the Coconut Plates challenge (This includes you Lincoln lol. You'll have 10 minutes before the challenge begins to say that you're here. You can come late but once the FIRST PLATE has been smashed, you can no longer enter

The order contestants file in will determine the placing of the Random Org.
2197 days 2 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
2197 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Does that include jury members?
2197 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey
2197 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Here till i get gangbanged
2197 days 2 hours ago
mysterygame2
Here
2197 days 2 hours ago
Dmpwb45
(Yes Mel, so far you're clocked in second)

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!