This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coconut Plates (Lincoln's Testing)

Topic » Coconut Plates (Lincoln's..

2168 days 21 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Lincoln will be taking over hosting for me IF the challenge exceeds the limit of my lunch break. Soon I'll chat back and forth with him on this topic, basically running a "trial version" of the game. If you wanna read to see how the game will run down, feel free. If not, it's totally optional. This is just a reminder for him for when I'm offline
2168 days 20 hours ago
Dmpwb45
This will be the testing sheet (obviously the real one will be more scrambled lol)
https://media.giphy.com/media/7FfKVlosF3ya8e2M0V/giphy.gif

Lincoln if you're here say "Ready"
2168 days 20 hours ago
Burnslaker
Ready
2168 days 20 hours ago
Dmpwb45
First things first. Contestants get 2 answers so you'll copy and paste this thing below and then just fill it in with their answer's outcome. Along with remembering what they chose you also have to remember the ROTATION players are ordered in. Because after their turn is up, you need to prompt the next player to go. This is what you should Copy/Paste every turn

Choice 1:
Choice 2:
Success?
Next up:
2168 days 20 hours ago
Dmpwb45
The order players will go in will be this

Sue
Fred
Alex
Don

I'll start off with me being Sue. First (and most standard) type of answer. Guessing correctly with no match

Sue: A2 D3

Now correctly tell me how you would answer Sue please
2168 days 20 hours ago
Burnslaker
Sue:
Choice 1: Red Circle
Choice 2: Orange Circle
Success? No
Next up: Fred
2168 days 20 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Perfect. Now next outcome. This time I get a match. When I get a match you'll tell me I got a match, record that those are now invalid to be chosen and ask me to destroy someones plate

Tell me something like this

"That's a match, you're moving on" (or however you wanna say it) "Now destroy someones plate please" (and then list the plates below). It's crucial to accurately show the player HOW MANY plates the other players have left. This will be important in their decision making

Sue 3
Fred 3 (You CAN actually throw a plate at yourself if wanted)
Alex 3
Don 3

Now I'll be Fred

Fred : A1 B1

Please respond to me
2168 days 20 hours ago
Dmpwb45
So you should be recording 3 things offline (on paper I'd suggest)

1) The board itself. ONLY CROSS OUT TILES ONCE THEY'VE BEEN PAIRED, NOT PICKED
2) A list of players and who's up (and next)
3) A list of how many plates each player has
2168 days 20 hours ago
Burnslaker
Fred:
Choice 1: Black Circle
Choice 2: Black Circle
Success: Yes
Good job Fred, you may now choose to destroy a plate
Sue: 3
Fred: 3
Alex: 3
Don: 3
2168 days 20 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Perfect. That was great how to told me the plates too.

Fred: I'll destroy Alex's plate

Then record that the plate has successfully been destroyed and immediately ask the next person to take their turn (because we wanna be as fast as possible). Eventually if contestants don't respond after 2-3 minutes, cut them off and continue. It's brutal, but we gotta go fast (especially since every time we wait EVERY player has to wait. It won't eliminate them, all it'll do is lose their rotation)
2168 days 20 hours ago
Burnslaker
Plate Standings:
Sue:3
Fred:3
Alex:2
Don:3
Next up: Alex
2168 days 20 hours ago
Burnslaker
Sorry Alex it’s been nearly five minutes, in the interest of time you’ve missed this turn.
Next Up: Don
2168 days 20 hours ago
Burnslaker
Don: Time up.
Next up: Sue
2168 days 20 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Perfect. So now being as Alex I’ll make the first mistake. There’s 2 mistakes you can make

1) Answer outside the grid
2) Pick a claimed card

When repeating my choice, just tell me “Invalid” (instead of like Black Circle) and why (Either “Outside the Grid” or “Claimed Card”)

Alex: A1 C1

Respond please
2168 days 20 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Lmao funny guy, I just realized. But exactly. Cut them off like that
2168 days 20 hours ago
Burnslaker
Alex:
Choice 1: Invalid (claimed)
Choice 2: Black Circle
Success? No
Next Up: Don

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!