This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Cornucopia

Topic » The Cornucopia

2251 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Its just a game
2251 days 12 hours ago
FireX
For fun
2251 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Like why the fuck yall want to be petty AF
2251 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Lets just enjoy the game for what it is
2251 days 12 hours ago
Philip13
Past has nothing to do with this game? Could you remind Mel of that? She just voted out her frat mate in survivor based on something Aria_Grande did in survivor to her a long time ago.
2251 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Ummm that was not that long ago phil
2251 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Aria voted her friends out in survivor
2251 days 12 hours ago
Philip13
I’m not going to “enjoy the game for what it is” if “what it is” is an oligarchy. Shall I roll over and die too?
2251 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
Emmett attacked me while I was sleeping I didn't go around insulting him. There is NEVER a reason to call anyone a B****
2251 days 12 hours ago
FireX
But thats also got nothing to do with this game
2251 days 12 hours ago
Philip13
FireX how do you know these things about Mel’s survivor game. You’re not even in that survivor game.
I must assume Colfives or Bacon69 is your multi.
2251 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Nope because i was also in the game aria fucked mel over in along with her other friends
2251 days 12 hours ago
FireX
And no colf and bacon are not my multies
2251 days 12 hours ago
Philip13
Aria_Grande once slipped during survivor and she said something about “fire and Mel” and when I questioned her about it the only response she was able to use was “no” to turn down what I was saying

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!