This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Cornucopia

Topic » The Cornucopia

2251 days 21 hours ago
Dmpwb45
BATTLE COMMENCED
2251 days 20 hours ago
Dmpwb45
BATTLE ENDED (X AND RED)
2251 days 19 hours ago
Philip13
Mel, stand down. You have so many friends in this game I can’t talk about you with anyone without it getting back to you.
You’re insane and controlling and I pray to God you’re out of here soon. We’re allowed to be friends and against one another in a game. Remember, it’s a game.
You need to focus on your life and your students rather than playing tengaged and bitching at 18 year old boys from behind your desk.
I can list 4 people you’re deeply allied with in this game right now but I won’t do that to them. If anyone wants to be on my side against a big alliance, slide into my dms. My Skype is Phil-in-the-blanks
2251 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Oh i am with mel
2251 days 19 hours ago
FireX
No need to act like your doing ppl a favor
2251 days 19 hours ago
FireX
I am loyal to my allies
2251 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
You know I’m already on your side, Phillip :)

Mel has had an issue with me since I can remember, this bitch always strikes first and she needs a taste of her own medicine
2251 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Why are we calling people a bitch
2251 days 19 hours ago
Philip13
Ok thanks for providing my message with proof. You’re still a dumb ass.

I was told there was a chat. If that’s fake I know at least that Mel still has way too much power and control in this game. Quit acting like you don’t.
2251 days 19 hours ago
Philip13
And for anyone just tuning in, Mel left a message she just deleted before  I posted mine telling her to stand down.
2251 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
@FireX what do you mean why?? She attacked me when i was sleeping (like a coward) and she’s constantly coming after me in other games???? You dont know what our history is, and if you do, thanks for letting people know, Mel :* glad to see you’re talking about me
2251 days 19 hours ago
Philip13
And also, it wasn’t just FireX who threw some arrows at me before I duelled him yesterday. Three people threw all their arrows at me. I initially was convinced Mel was one of them. Mel, when I questioned you about it you changed the subject. Then you started calling me a bad friend which is your go-to.
2251 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
And if people are too blind to see how well ya’ll have been doing in the game and are scared to do something about it, I can’t wait to see everyone fall as you two make it to the end. I’m here to play and I’m not going to sit down and let you two dictate what happens with your little premade/alliance thing.
2251 days 19 hours ago
Philip13
Did you say 2, Brittany? It’s more like, 5.
But someone’s going to be #5. Remember that folks.
We’re only 12 people.
2251 days 19 hours ago
FireX
First of all i dont give a shit about your past as it has nothing to do with thia game and second of all i find it funny that we have 2 ppl that i had a hand in killing are now targeting me2013 and me i mean shocker

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!