This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #18 | HOSHI

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #18 | HOSHI

1298 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
Welcome Back to tribal council! 7 of you will become 6. Aria has immunity and CANNOT be voted for the rest of you are fair game.

PYN for a question

Votes due @ 6:45PM EST
1298 days 22 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
https://www.flare.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Gone-Girl-GIF-4.gif
Peyton
1298 days 22 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent
1298 days 22 hours ago
sportygirl22
Aria
1298 days 21 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Give me a good question cause I want to talk
1298 days 13 hours ago
Macda27
Peyton - Only seven remain, do you feel like you are connected enough to not be one of the people that miss out on the finale?

Vincent - How do you feel knowing that the Finale is approaching soon?

Aria - In pre-merge you barely showed up to challenges and now you are winning challenges left and right, is that a strategy or just luck?

Pietro - You are one of the few people from the “other side” (if not the last). How do you prevent yourself from being the person going home?
1298 days 10 hours ago
sportygirl22
Aria - In pre-merge you barely showed up to challenges and now you are winning challenges left and right, is that a strategy or just luck?

I’ve won two so let’s not go crazy with the “winning challenges left and right” 😂

There’s no strategy. I’m super busy during the weekdays so some challenges I could make, some I couldn’t!
1298 days 4 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Pietro - You are one of the few people from the “other side” (if not the last). How do you prevent yourself from being the person going home?

There isn't much I can do. I wasn't even with the side that is already gone, this people made me work with them cause they got together in a 8 person alliance so working with them was my only option. I don't see a way where I can survive this.

This people have been telling me since we merged they were gonna make a move on the core 4 of Aria/Crypt/Peyton/Rubes, and they had more than one chance to do so, but instead they decided to play scary. And while playing scary they were giving me fake hope that a move was gonna be made, making me vote wrong way countless times. So no, I was not going to draw rocks for people who have been playing like cowards. Cameron has been playing scary since we merged and he had the chance to make a move but decided not to, and now not only me, but he's also going home soon because of that. Last vote was the first one Vincent didn't get his way, and because of that he's bitching saying he wants to quit. Well, guess what you two, right after I go home tonight, you both are next.

Best of luck to everyone left.
1298 days 3 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
https://i.imgur.com/kQLDDMM.gif
1298 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
https://media.tenor.com/images/3167bd3b14f46c54911caef5a9df811b/tenor.gif
1298 days 3 hours ago
DrPepsi
you hate to see it
1297 days 22 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton - Only seven remain, do you feel like you are connected enough to not be one of the people that miss out on the finale?

Maybe??? I feel like at the final 7 everyone is connected to everyone in some sense. So I guess it all depends on how close you are to people at this stage and ensuring that the people that you're putting your faith in are also placing their faith in you during the end stage.
1297 days 22 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - How do you feel knowing that the Finale is approaching soon?

Im getting ready for it, its gonna be wild ride!

And theres lots of factors why i wanted to quit which didnt include any member of the cast, i respect all of you guys and i its fine i didnt get my way last vote, my rage for hosts was waiting long time for that moment and i wish everyone luck on the next votes
1297 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
If anybody has a hidden immunity Idol and they wanna play it now would be the time to do so
1297 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
*no one stands*
1297 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
Once the votes are read the decision is final the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately I'll read the votes

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!