This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Fifteen: Flagrant in Fashion

Topic » Panel Fifteen: Flagrant in..

2126 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
...Nin: "The Gold team! Congratulations Ember Moon and Crystal Robin, you are the winners of this week's challenge!"

Ane: ane_brun__it_all_starts_with_one_gif_1__06_05_2014/

Nin: "You've both won an advantage for next week! And you're also still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model!"
2126 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Only one more team is safe. And that team is..."
2126 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "...The Red Team. Judith Judassy, Stanley Meeks, that means you're still in the running to become Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2126 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "That means Tina Hamasaki and Corinna Hendrickx. I'm sorry but you are up for elimination."
2126 days 13 hours ago
Blingbae
:)
2126 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Corinna. Tina. This is your LAST chance to impress me...and save yourself from elimination. We have a special trailer out back where you will receive just a few moments to Face-Face-FACE Off...for your life. The duration of your shoot is the length of the song playing while you do so, and this week, your song is "Don't Leave" by Ane Brun.

https://youtu.be/GUReCwE2xeY
2126 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The rules are simple: you must outpose your fellow model. Be fierce. Be unique. And most importantly: BE. A. BOSS! Best of luck!"

-CORINNA VS. TINA!-

(You have ONE day to submit your look to go along with this song! It is officially due at 5:00 PM /8:00 PM EST! You must MAIL me your looks, do NOT post them in panel! And tomorrow, we will see who is the FIFTEENTH model eliminated from NNTM: Cycle 7! Best of luck!)
2126 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Well im in the bottom because they think I did blackface like goodbye * waves goodbye *
2126 days 12 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I thought I was done for until I found this red photo... please no more red look challenges.
2126 days 10 hours ago
Blingbae
to be fair we wouldnt have landed in the bottom if you just mailed me back
2126 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Yes Ember! gj sis
2125 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Same Crystal! :D
2125 days 19 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Bitch what mail I got zero mail
2125 days 19 hours ago
Kgamer2218
So false * CACKLES*
2125 days 17 hours ago
Blingbae
well if you wanna save face

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!