This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 14: The Ultimate Foreshadowing

Topic » Episode 14: The Ultimate..

2132 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
For this photoshoot I have decided to chose Chloe Keenan the winner of Britain’s Next Top Model Cycle 10! I feel like I relate to Chloe a lot. Chloe entered the competition shy and not showing her full potential as a model. She has such a great backstory from her lose of weight and overcoming that throughout the season. Chloe was completely different to all of her competitors, she was tall, bony and very unique in her facial expressions. At the makeover challenge Chloe hit a point in where she came out of her shell and really showed how good she was, coming out at the top in nearly all of the challenges.

I feel like I relate to her a lot because I came into this competition very shy, new and I wasn’t really sure what I was doing. I was consistently producing good photos but was getting overshadowed by my fellow contestant much like Chloe. It wasn’t until about the halfway mark when I broke out and produced something amazing. At that point I had learned and taken on board the judges critiques. I feel like I have taken risks and I’m not afraid to be dangerous and put myself out there which was like Chloe. She was afraid to show off her body in a photoshoot but she overcame it and took a risk to produce something amazing.

I have used this photo from Chloe because it just shows the point where she overcame her fear and wasn’t scared to be dangerous. This photo really shows Chloe’s weight loss in a positive way and it helps inspire many people. This is a photo that I would use because I want to take risks and I want to put myself out there and be different. And if I land in the bottom at least I know that I put my best foot forward just like Chloe and hopefully the same outcome will happen for me!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pVnVkVAD9sA/Wh3eP0EZCWI/AAAAAAABlek/xswOOkxn8IspSdl5b6UmK3fC2oDthi-aACLcBGAs/s1600/bntm%2Bcycle%2B10%252C%2Bcapitulo%2B8%252C%2BChloe.jpg
2132 days 8 hours ago
RainbowKing
For this weeks photoshoot, I have decided to chose Jourdan Miller from Americas Next Top Model Cycle 20! I relate to Jourdan because she was viewed as a "front runner" but was never overly in anyone else face about it. I also relate to her because she went through many ups and downs throughout the season, whether it was getting called out OR attacked by fellow contestants, she continued to persevere. I feel like both of us take mean comments to heart, but at the end of the day, we come out stronger. She also never saw a bottom 2, and so far, I have followed suit.

I picked Jourdan as my winner because she is stunning. She is confident in her own skin and shows that week after week in every photoshoot.

I chose this photo because not only is it high fashion, but it is fierce. I wanted to take a different approach to this photoshoot. I mostly submit full body photos, but I wanted to showcase a close up and how fierce a model can be! I really like all the different colors showcased in this photoshoot, whether its the nails or the makeup, your eyes are drawn to the photo.

https://imgur.com/a/r4uYkVp
2132 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
TIME!

Alright, models, the judges and I will deliberate and, when we come back, we will see which of you is not...a grand slam.
2131 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Oh boy...this is, without a doubt, the CLOSEST week of competition thus far. The judges are going to need one more day for this one. We will reconvene tomorrow at 12 PM PST/3 PM EST for the results!"

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!