This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 14: The Ultimate Foreshadowing

Topic » Episode 14: The Ultimate..

2133 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
PREVIOUSLY on Ninjohn's Next Top Model: Cycle 7!!!

After last week's challenge, the remaining eight models were further pushed to give homage to their current country of residence by  recreating the very first challenge that happened on its home soil in a "Next Top Model" franchise; a lingerie photoshoot! With the risk of elimination even more present, Corinna won the challenge! And, at the end, Stanley eliminated Crystal Silvian in the Face-Face-FACE Off!!!

Only seven remain!!! Who's going to slay? Who's going away? Who's going to win NNTM 7?!?
2133 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Welcome back, models, to another day at the office! At this point, the crown is closer than it has ever been for the each of you. The playing field is narrowed down to the closest point it's ever been!"
2133 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, one thing that each of you has been pushed to do is to show versatility in the competition but, more importantly, have a strong sense of who you are throughout the photos. It's very important to have a noticeable aesthetic as that is what will prove that you have personality and consistency; two very important qualities in any supermodel's career!"
2133 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "So, far this week, I'm going to challenge you to show yourself in a photo in an upmost unconventional way!"
2133 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "This week is a revival of the classic "Palette Challenge" format! Up to this point in this competition, you have been able to use photographs of any person that you so please. However, a palette challenge narrows down the amount of people you can choose from!"
2133 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And this week, you must reflect yourself while portraying as...a Next Top Model winner! Yes! Any franchise, any country; you must select a winner from a Next Top Model television series and submit a photo that they themselves are the subject of!"
2133 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, you should already know which countries have a Next Top Model franchise from our "The World is Watching" challenge and it's up to you select which winner will represent you in a photoshoot!"
2133 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "On top of that, you have a second part on to this challenge. Make sure that the winner relates to you; this week, the judges want to hear why your particular winner relates to you. We want to see something that connects you to the grand champion of your choice. This is your time to shine; how would you look during a photoshoot after winning?"
2133 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "To recap, you'll need to model with a photo with a WINNER of a Next Top Model cycle from anywhere in the world, anywhere in the world at all! On top of that, you'll need to present to the judges your reasoning for why you late to that model in particular as a grand champion of the competition!"
2133 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And, Corinna, as the winner of last week's challenge, you've won the "LOCK" ability! As soon as you submit your photo, no one else can select that particular winner! If someone chose the same model as you previously, they will be forced to change under threat of penalty!"
2133 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Be fierce. Be unique. And, most importantly; BE. A. BOSS!!!!!!!!!!"

(You have two days to complete this assignment by posting your photo here! It is officially due by 8 PM PST/11 PM EST on July 4th! Best of luck!)
2133 days 10 hours ago
UnicornChicken
The Top Model winner that relates to me the most is Oliver Stummvoll, winner of Austria's Next Top Model cycle 6.

https://fashfever.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/oliver-stummvoll-rettle-1868-editorial-004.jpg?w=730

Oliver is a fashion model who isn't afraid to step outside the box and make a few of his own fashion rules. I think we both share the philosophy that modelling is part fierce beauty, and part spectacle. Sometimes it's fun to put on a little show for your audience. Not to mention he has a bit of a goofy side and his hair stands out from the crowd. Since the show, Oliver has been ranked by Cosmopolitan as one of the most successful models to ever come out of the Top Model franchise worldwide, and I plan to follow in those footsteps. 

https://i.imgur.com/DGFtvC5.gif
2133 days 7 hours ago
Blingbae
The model I've chosen and most relate to is Sora Choi, winner of Korea's Next Top Model 3. She's known for having an edgy intense style, and for bringing that quality of hers to her photos. However she shows lots of versatility too, trying her hand at serene elegant photos, to underground fashion subculture modelling. And most of all I see a lot of myself as a person in her, although she might seem like a rock-hard punk chic, she's actually a huge video-game geek, who binges her favorite anime and indulges in reading manga. She's the classical embodiment of Asian geek, and I see a lot of myself in her because of how I grew up.

She's had lots of success in the modelling industry, doing runways for Louis Vitton and Prada, plus having worked with the likes of Steven Meisel, Juergen Teller, Mario Sorrenti, and David Sims, she's marked herself down as a model to look out for, which is exactly I intend on doing in this competition. I chose a photo that has had the same editorial ardor that I've shown all season long, and suffice to say with Sora Choi it was fairly easy, as her portfolio is astounding.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OA7_N170KMtx9ig8j-OrTOCmu-25QSBP
2132 days 21 hours ago
DrG2
One of Next Top Model winner that relates to me is Tawan Kedkong from Asian Next Top Model Cycle 4. In the competition, she really improved week by week and can show people that she isn't just another feminine model but she can also pose strong, fierce, cool and sexy. She is expected the least to be the winner of that season because of how strong other models are and the two models that are in the final with her are hot and favourite and judges bet to win. She is like the dark horse of the season because of how she is overshadowed by her fellow competitor although she delivers good photo every week

When the competition started, I never thought I would be the last person to be picked. But thanks to NinJohn that she has a faith that I will be someone that is force to be reckoned with. So after that I tried to do something that is out of the box and ended up winning but later on I was staying in the middle for 8 weeks and as Ninjohn said that it is just me being overshadow by others like what happened to Tawan. I already deliver a lot of versatility from being cool, sexy, fierce, feminine and others but here I am still standing here giving you my do or die shoot in the F7. Maybe im not the front runner but I just wanna say that no matter how many challenges you won or how statistically made you be the topdog of the season, the last photo that you gave for the last challenge is the only thing that separate you from going home or go further in this competition and Tawan Kedkong from AsNTM 4 already proved that

And also the last thing that I really have connection with her is how she has a poor english like me so that she tried her best to not involved in any drama but then later on she made 1 or 2 like what I did in this season so far lol

https://prnt.sc/k29x78
2132 days 19 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I actually feel like I relate with CariDee English from America's Next Top Model Cycle 7. CariDee's journey was full of ups and downs. Just like mine. But the biggest reason I feel like I relate with her is because of her skin disease. She said she felt like she'd never be able to be successful in this modeling world because of it, and despite that she proved to be a fierce competitor. Earlier in the cycle I had felt pretty much defeated, but when I reached the lowest point yet I decided that if I was going to go out I wanted to go out swinging. Neither me nor her have gotten high scores consistently and such but she showed enough fight and will power to want to stay. And that's what I wanted to show.

In this photo I decided to go with something more dark and primal to show my desire to stay here. At first I joined this competition just wanting this to be a fun little thing to play. But now I'm here wanting nothing short of a victory. If I have to fight, scratch, and claw my way to the end then so be it.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/01/02/18/010218a6248bcc0630289fad966fa89b.jpg
2132 days 7 hours ago
Kgamer2218
The Model I have decided to chose is Asia's Top Model Cycle 5 winner Maureen Wroblewitz. Maureen is one of the youngest winners in top model history being the age of 18 when winning her Cycle. Maureen was born in the Saudi Arabia to a Filipino mother who she lived with until she moved to the Philippines at the age of 15. hen she was scouted on Instagram. Then she was scouted by Asia's Next top model a few years later.

Maureen was underestimated by the other girls cause of her Age and the way she acted which was very quiet, but she quickly became a top contender when she won 3 Photoshoots and was able to steal the crown of the cycle 5 winner. I am like Maureen because the others girls don't think I'm really competition because I haven't won a challenge before. The thing is that it doesn't matter your age like Maureen had to struggle with or statistics like me you can always find a way to win. So in retrospect Never underestimate someone just because of one thing like me and a great Winner as Maureen Wroblewitz.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/23/79/8c/23798c8eb1ffbe7877b784cde71102ca.jpg

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!