This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12: Berl-In It To Win It!

Topic » Episode 12: Berl-In It To Win..

2144 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
So for this weeks challenge our team decided to think outside the box and not just go with the obvious Oktoberfest. We representing German cinema particularly silent film. A silent film is a film with no synchronized recorded sound. In silent films for entertainment, dialogue is conveyed by the use of muted gestures and mime in conjunction with title cards, written indications of the plot and key dialogue lines. Corinna and Stanley have both mentioned some of the most famous silent films that we have taken inspiration from.

So for my photoshoot today to support the silent film era I am modelling based off of the film Metropolis. Now, this influential German science-fiction film presents a highly stylized futuristic city where a beautiful and cultured utopia exists above a bleak underworld populated by mistreated workers. I am encorporating the black and white area of the silent film and I’m also giving you futuristic vibes with my clothes and accessories! We worked very well as a team and came up with a great concept so I’m glad I picked them!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e4/1f/0b/e41f0b5cef6a472dd831061f83e14d53--crazy-fashion-dark-fashion.jpg
2144 days 2 hours ago
RainbowKing
For this weeks photo, our team is representing German cinemas. Back in the day, silent films tended to be black and white. Silent films were a huge part of Germany and were showcased all around. All three of my teammates explained some of the most famous silent films of all time.

For my photoshoot, I wanted to showcase the German cinema. You see Melodie on the left hand side with her man underneath the light post. With old fashioned clothes, this photo showcases everything about olden day silent films.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d3/1f/66/d31f66b63e746685284878017a1d8f2f.jpg
2144 days 2 hours ago
DrG2
So for this weeks challenge our team decide to choose Oktoberfest so that we can became creative and not imprisoned by the concept itself cause we know that everyone has their own strength. Well in the 21st century, fashion designers have adopted the dirndl, with varying results and one of them at regular party outfit during Oktoberfest. Well what would happened in the festival if no one wear dirndl?

This time I want to portray a girl who wants to go to Oktoberfest and already put her dirndl on. Well as we know for a festival we cant be ordinary but extraordinary or maybe eccentric if I may have say.

https://media04.meinbezirk.at/article/2014/07/31/8/3430068_XL.jpg?1528574721
2143 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
TIME!

Alright, the judges and I will deliberate and, when we come back, we will see which one of you is not the...Ger-Man of the hour.
2143 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
(Panel is being postponed until tomorrow, sorry for any inconvenience-)

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!