This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Three: Sit Still, Look Pretty

Topic » Panel Three: Sit Still, Look..

2209 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
That me and Elisze have to face off while the person WHO DIDN'T EVEN FIT THE CATEGORY is safe? Okay werk.
2209 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The rules are simple: you must outpose your fellow model. Be fierce. Be unique. And most importantly: BE. A. BOSS! Best of luck!"

-EILSZE VS. EMBER!-

(You have ONE day to submit your look to go along with this song! It is officially due at 8:00 PM PST/11:00 AM EST! You must MAIL me your looks, do NOT post them in panel! And tomorrow, we will see who is the FOURTH model eliminated from NNTM: Cycle 7! Best of luck!)
2209 days 10 hours ago
Latisha0987
where's righttocensro's critiques?
2209 days 2 hours ago
Cookie_13
same here!
2208 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
Critiques will be posted after Elimination
2208 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Great job models! I've...made my decision."
2208 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn

Nin: "...Ember Moon. Congratulations, you're still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2208 days 12 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Congrats Ember!
2208 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Eilsze Fehlmann. Although you may not have achieved the star power you have always reached for in this competition, your personality shines bright and true. You will be missed in this competition. But, for now, you are no longer in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."

Eilsze leaves the competition.
2208 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And now we're down to the sweet sixteen~! Modeling never looked like such a treat! Congratulations on making it past another one! Now skedaddle and get some sleep!"

The models leave panel.

PANEL IS CLOSED!!!
2208 days 12 hours ago
Latisha0987
where's righttocensor's critiques?
2208 days 9 hours ago
RightToCensor
HELLO Models!

A little late this week and That is due to the stressful nature of Judging this competition and due to some of you being ungrateful and rude..... but Anyways like before if you don’t like my critiques don’t get bitter...just get better!!

Remember (and I’ve said this like 5 times now)
If you have trouble finding your critiques I went in the order you guys submitted.

PART 1:

PART 2:
2208 days 2 hours ago
Cookie_13
Thank you!!!!!

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!