This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Three: Sit Still, Look Pretty

Topic » Panel Three: Sit Still, Look..

2232 days 4 hours ago
Latisha0987
omg whats taking so long im so nervous
2232 days 4 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I’m holding in one hell of a nervous fart.
2232 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
-EMBER MOON-
https://i.imgur.com/HMEzBLp.jpg

Ember, for this photo, a lot of people tried to have something conceptual to take their photos to the next level and, for some people, the story saved them from being in the spot that you are tonight. However, what brings yours down is that your photoshoot is that it doesn't look creepy or dangerous. On top of that, the outfit and the posing along with the not quite nature background just makes this whole shot look cheap and tacky. This isn't high fashion, and that's really what we were looking for in this week.

Solange: "It's very tough to LOOK GOOD WITH TROUBLE! Buy LOOK GOOD WITH TROUBLE on iTunes!"
2232 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
-MICHAEL YERGER-
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/22/82/d2/2282d2698746162b00b90d83e51c7006.jpg

Michael, ever since your first photoshoot...debacle...the judges have had an extremely close eye on you. The judges have been severely questioning your taste and your ability for fashion. This photo, once again, bordered on tasteful or unacceptable. However, this week, you found the balance. This photo is so page stopping, anyone looking through a catalog would stop and look at this photo. It's immediately eye-catching and, this week, you took a risk that paid off. Although I will advise you about gambling with fire, you did a wonderful job this week.

Solange: "You are definitely a SOLO STAR! Buy SOLO STAR on iTunes!"
2232 days 4 hours ago
Latisha0987
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MICHAEL YERGER SLAYEDDDD
2232 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
-STANLEY MEEKS-
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MDLY-amWoeI/WDGvd-CqVYI/AAAAAAAKlc0/yVOOEhGxKmgnzcl375VQp58gN0p4vR7jACLcB/s1600/230.jpg

Stanley, in the very beginning at casting, Eric had you pointed as his favourite model out of all 32 because of your looks. I had you as a favourite because of your personality. Up until tonight, however, you never really stood out from the crowd. And, tonight, your personality and your fashion merged until a really interesting photo. You have a unique vision that no one in maybe the history of this competition has and the fact that your photo was so incredibly different but still was able to be honed in for the assignment is pretty spectacular. You're an odd one, but this week, you showed odd can be fashion. Great job!

Solange: "Wow, I want to do stretches JUST LIKE YOU! Buy JUST LIKE YOU on iTunes!"
2232 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well, the judges and I have seen enough. And I've made some...decisions."
2232 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "

Clem Blaze. Up until now, a fashion headache has never looked so good.

Michael Yerger. This week, you bared it all. And it's anything but unbearable.

Stanley Meeks. Your photoshoot had the judges heels over head in love."
2232 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
...Nin: "Stanley Meeks, congratulations, you are the WINNER of this week's challenge!

Solange:
https://media.giphy.com/media/jjLc8YPMoC8QU/source.gif

"You've won a pivotal advantage in the next week's challenge! Clem, Michael, great job. All three of you are still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model!"
2232 days 4 hours ago
UnicornChicken
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am FLOORED!
2232 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And then there were three.

Corinna Hendrickx. You looked glamorous on top of your pedestal. However, not getting down and dirty was...never an option.

Eilsze Fehlmann. The challenge this week was to change your angles to fit the picture. However, you disappeared...completely.

Ember Moon. Your dark and mysterious fantasy...did not make it out of the woods."
2232 days 4 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I won a challleeeeeeennggeeeeee!!!!
2232 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Corinna Hendrickx.........you're safe. Eilsze, Ember, I'm sorry but you are up for elimination."
2232 days 4 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
So you're telling me
2232 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Eilsze. Ember. This is your LAST chance to impress me...and save yourself from elimination. We have a special trailer out back where you will receive just a few moments to Face-Face-FACE Off...for your life. The duration of your shoot is the length of the song playing while you do so, and this week, your song is "Rise" by Solange."

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!