This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NNTM Cycle Seven APPLICATIONS!

Topic » NNTM Cycle Seven APPLICATIONS!

2199 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
(Applications close SATURDAY)

-N
2199 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
Username:Russell11
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~):Abel Craft
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!): Male
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!):Brown

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?:Cuz I know I’m fierce, I know I’m high-fashion, I know I can model but at the same time I’m rlly humble so I have no problem accepting criticism cuz at the end of the day, it’s gonna help me become an even better model so I can show these “models” that I am America’s Next Top Model and they’re just not :)

Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mortalinstruments/images/7/7c/Lucky_Blue_Smith.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150422111750

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? :Of course
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?:Yup, definitely
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? :Yes, and Im so down
2196 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
-APPS CLOSED!-
2196 days 18 hours ago
Tanishathomas
i really hope i make it i want to show these people that i can do this
2196 days 18 hours ago
Tanishathomas
i am not gonna take my chance for granted i really want it

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!