This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NNTM Cycle Seven APPLICATIONS!

Topic » NNTM Cycle Seven APPLICATIONS!

2195 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn: “I’m looking for the next conquerer of the fashion world, the next titan of taste, the sultan of style, the mogul of media; in short, I’m looking for the Next Top Model right here on Tengaged. Are you the model I’m looking for? Let’s find out...shall we~? ;D “

-APPLICATION-

Username:
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~):
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!):
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!):

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?:
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! :

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? :
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?:
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? :
2195 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
(Also, make sure you read the How to Play forum; it'll answer a lot of FAQ's! <3)
2195 days 9 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Username: IceMakeRampart
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Lapis Bondal
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!): Female
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): yellow

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: I’ll do whatever it takes to destroy my enemies and cross the finish line!
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! :https://img00.deviantart.net/631f/i/2015/114/c/5/dress_water_by_chinoru-d5asv3d.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : yes!
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: yes!
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : yes!
2195 days 9 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Username: kgamer2218
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): tina hamasaki
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!):  Female
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Orange

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: Because their are so many people who don't get famous if this but with me I'll be the number 1 model in the world
https://danklook.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/du-juan-vogue-china.jpg
In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : Yes
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Yes obviously
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : Yes
2195 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Username:
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Ember Moon
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!): Female
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Black

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: BECAUSE I'M HERE TO WIN AND SHOW EVERYONE THAT I CAN WIN A GAME!
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://imgur.com/a/1MrJH

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : OF COURSE! I'M HERE TO DESTROY THE COMPETITION!
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Of course :)
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : Yes!
2195 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
Ben Galore
Male
TV Star
Because I will slay the faves and will bring back the glory of male models

https://imgur.com/a/wWPSJ
yes
yes
yes
2195 days 9 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
Ninjohn: “I’m looking for the next conquerer of the fashion world, the next titan of taste, the sultan of style, the mogul of media; in short, I’m looking for the Next Top Model right here on Tengaged. Are you the model I’m looking for? Let’s find out...shall we~? ;D “

-APPLICATION-

Username: ClumsyConnor
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): CJ Samuelson
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!): Male
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Orange

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: I'm very competitive and I have a unique view on what looks good.
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://imgur.com/a/qEi4t

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : Yes.
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Yes.
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : Yes.
2195 days 9 hours ago
Crayadian
Tanner Perpetua
All man
Tv fucking star
I’m here to show that a real man can take home the crown , my main goal of being part of this season is to imasculate as many men as possible

E s yes yes yes  and my photo I sent to u on Skype
2195 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Username: Rubes
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Crystal Robins
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Yellow

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: Because I'm very fierce and can turn looks.
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4c/ff/f8/4cfff80d4219ef400bfeaf313649f307.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : Absolutely!
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Yes!
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : Of course!
2195 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
-APPLICATION-

Username: rodrigueseve
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Deborah Davis
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!):  Female
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Red

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: Because I have the experience enough to win this with great photos and to finally shoot to the stars
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gomez-chops1/selena-gomez-shows-off-her-modeling-chops-for-adidas-neo-campaign-14.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : yeah
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: yeah
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : yeah
2195 days 8 hours ago
JoelW55
Username:
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~):Jen E Craig
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!):Gold

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?:Because I am fresh and NEW!
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! :https://68.media.tumblr.com/4e2cda60989c0d41deb1d79052541846/tumblr_num5cctAYV1ra5y2yo1_1280.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? :yes
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?:yes
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? :yss
2195 days 8 hours ago
JennaValentina
Username: JennaValentina
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Meghan Queen-Morgans
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Black

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: I can bring some competition cause i KNOW i have what it takes to be the next. top. model.
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gVx2KKgzSK8/VgJ0Sv-FzWI/AAAAAAADHOI/cANiqcmdhR8/s1600/Meghan%2BKing%2BEdmonds%2B-%2BGEV%2BMagazine%2B%252317%252C%2B2015%2B3.jpg
2195 days 8 hours ago
JennaValentina
In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : YES
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: YES
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : YES
2195 days 8 hours ago
twoshawn3
Username: Twoshawn3
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Valentina Dilego
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!): Feamle
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): White

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: "Because I have been practicing modeling for my whole life, I been doing lots of ameture photoshots but I want to make it with the big boys and join the top like Tyra Banks or Ashley Graham!"
http://www.top-fashion-models.info/supermodels/pics/naomi-campbell.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : Yes
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: I'll try my best
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : Yes
2195 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
Username: NicoleF
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Crystal Silvian
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Silver

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: Cause I slay and will crush the competition
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3f/26/aa/3f26aa037e973a10d239267eb9afd3fc--avant-garde-event-id.jpg

My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Yes
2195 days 8 hours ago
Latisha0987
Username: latisha0987
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Michael Yerger
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!):  Male
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): dark green

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: It's not that I can be the next top model, It's I will be the Next Top Model because I have the looks and the attitude to be bigger than Tyra Bankrupt, Ashley Granola Bar, or Naomi Campblah. I have everything that it takes to win I just dont have the title of NNTM yet.

Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f6/a0/89/f6a0895541453ea6c1ce6580d0d01679--russian-models-train-tracks.jpg

My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Yes

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!