This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NNTM Cycle Seven APPLICATIONS!

Topic » NNTM Cycle Seven APPLICATIONS!

2208 days 4 hours ago
RainbowKing
Username: Rainbowking
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Melodie Quinn
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!): Female
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Black

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: Melodie doesnt come to play. She comes to slay. Shes ready to crush the competition and make the other models sashay away.
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://thechicnotebook.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/v63_solve-sundsbo_07.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : yes
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: yes
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : yes
2208 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Username: TSD990
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Del Aware
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!): Male
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): TV Star

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: I don't know just how well I'm gonna perform but I'm sure gonna have fun while I'm here xoxoxo
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : http://modellist-id.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Schermafbeelding-2016-08-10-om-15.16.20.png

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : Yes
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Yes
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : Yes
2207 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
Username: DrG2
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Judith Judassy
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!): Female
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Red

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: Because I am already the top model
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! :
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TqHo4dycQ6c/UYIxyxkWS9I/AAAAAAAAQ34/jJpIbb-vsus/s907/VS-Fashiontography-06.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : Yesss
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Of course
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : Yes
2207 days 18 hours ago
Cookie_13
Username: Cookie_13
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Clementine (Clem) Blaze
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!): female
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): yellow

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: I will be it! I have everything you need to win!
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/6a/3d/bd6a3d106e5977feff415c045c5b8149.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : yes, sir!
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: hell yes!
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : of course!
2207 days 16 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Username: melindaMrskk
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Charley Stevenson
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Gold

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: From my previous experiences in games like this and I host my own, I know it all.
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://thecitizensoffashion.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/karmen-pedaru-by-greg-kadel-for-vogue-spain-august-2013-8.jpg chair sitting realness.

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : 100%
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: of course.
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : yes and I will do it.
2207 days 16 hours ago
Blingbae
Username: Blingbae
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Corinna Hendrickx
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Yellow

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: I have my own unique aesthetic and not the same catalog model like everyone else. I want to push it to the next level and a different view on modelling.
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://pin.it/gvzqi5eo4iiatc

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : Yes!
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Yes!
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility: Yes!
2207 days 11 hours ago
Tanishathomas
username: tanishathomas
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Tanisha evison
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!):  female
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): white

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: because i have the whole package just because i am white level dont underestimate me white levels can do this too
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : http://thephotographer4you.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Eniko-Mihalik-Harpers-Bazaar-October-2010.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : yes
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: yeag
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : yeah
2207 days 10 hours ago
Username: 2388
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Marnie Simpson
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): silver

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: Because I get w the times and know whats POPPING! I'm always on top of trends and am critical when it comes to ppls LOOKS! Maybe too judgemental but its all good-hearted coz I want my sisters of the world to look good!
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://prnt.sc/j63o3v

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : Yes hunny I'm really active
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Yes I am willing to talk to them and if they give me attitude I wont hesitate to sit them down
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : I am READY *ties up hair*
2207 days 9 hours ago
Dylangover1
Username: dylangover1
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Betty diamond
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!): female
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): yellow

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: becues i am fab i not an eye for what looks good and what dose not
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! :https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fashion+model&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwibkoem0L_aAhVoBMAKHT4-CHoQ_AUoAXoECAAQAw class="topic" rel="nofollow" href="https://tengaged.com/posts/topic/imgrc">#imgrc=YRjBenx_BojblM:

My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: yes
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : yes
2207 days 8 hours ago
Cort
Username:cort
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Courtney Wilson
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!):Blue

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?:
I have the right attitude, experience, and looks to be a successful model. Although I have only had a brief stint in modeling, I am all set to work at random schedules and offbeat work-hours. I believe your search ends here.

Ever since I was young, I've always watch Australia’s Next Top Model and always pictured myself as one. Since then, it’s been my dream to be a fashion model. I want to be a model because I love fashion and clothes. I also want to show girls my age that they don’t have to be conscious about their looks and body. Fashion is a deep passion of mine.

I believe that to be a model, it takes more than just a pretty face. I think modelling is an expressive art form and tells a statement without words. I’m a young fashionista with fashion and style engraved to my heart. People say that I'm tall and pretty and that I'm fit to model. I always like to take photos of myself wearing trendy and glam outfits. I like to be in this section because I want to show the world that I express myself through style and I believe I have what it takes to model!

Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/472526185884042045/
2207 days 6 hours ago
bbbeth
Username: bbbeth
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Nyle DiMarco
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!): male
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): light green

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: Because I will do what it takes to win
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://media.giphy.com/media/tvH1Ba6RRRxJe/giphy.gif

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? :Yes
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?:Yes
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? :Yes
2206 days 14 hours ago
Noxity
Username: Noxity
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Evelyn Newt
Gender(male or female, unchangeable from what you put here so be careful!):  Female
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Red

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: Im fierce, a competitor, I don't let people walk over me, I play to win
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/c0/80/d1c08090ec99ffe5c588d82a150cdab3.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : Yes
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Yes
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? :Yes
2206 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Username: UnicornChicken
Contestant Name: Stanley Meeks
Color Level: Purple

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: I made a deal with the devil and he hasn't let me down before.
Give me a photo to show me what you can do!: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b9/46/19/b9461996d1d43ed700ad3c4bd7f56679.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end?: Sure thing, chicken wing!

My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Gimme some fun people to talk to and heck yeah!

Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility?: Yep yep yep!
2206 days 13 hours ago
patricenka9
Username: patricenka9
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Kylie Lightly
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Yellow

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: I think my photos show my flirtaciousness and confidence, also my sass YAS
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://2ctptqj9vf3lafyt2rkh1qto-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/tanamongeau.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : Of course hunty count me in :)
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Yas, I agree boo
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : Of course , it's logic
2206 days 12 hours ago
Marcogr45
Username: Marcogr45
Contestant Name(Both First and Last pls~): Kylie Smith
Color Level(White Levels friend me please~!): Orange

Why do you think you can be my Next Top Model?: Because I am fierce beautiful and I have also body and great looks
Give me a photo to show me what you can do! : https://favim.com/orig/201105/21/beautiful-beauty-dress-fashion-girl-model-Favim.com-51854.jpg

In this competition, I’m looking for 16 FIERCE models. The competition will be tight and there WILL be tough categories. Do you agree to participate to your best in each photoshoot until the end? : Yes mama!
My Next Top Model not only needs to be fierce, but also needs a personality! The way I can see it is through the house, so activity is important! Are you willing to talk with your competitors and with me in the house?: Yas
Since there will be a final face off between the bottom two each week, it is possible that one might have to send multiple looks in one challenge. Do you understand that this is a possibility? : Yep

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!