This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2330 days 23 hours ago
TR1364
Isaa , thanks for the questions glad to answer them !
to start it off , i feel i did better with my overall game , my social , physical , strategic . at the end of the day , people have their own perspective of how a social , physical , strategic game is to them , let me tell you mine . my social ? i explained in my other post , physical ? 3 vetos , 3 hohs , i won them even when i didn ' t need them because i have so much heart for this game , and strategic , i ' m not a bot who literally approaches others with calculus that no one wants to hear .  i ' m not dan gheesling , i ' m tomas , and i ' m proud of how strategic i was and the moves that got me to where i am today , finals . i feel with these elements , i deserve to win this game  .

I honestly love the second question because once I really thought about it , I knew . the biggest things I learned in this game is to be me . for me , I ‘ ve never won a group game . the highest I ‘ ve ever gotten was 2nd , and I was never proud of it , because I never played my game , I always played others , I always did what they said , and I said fuck that , I want to nom who I want and win as many comps as I want . I made the moves that I wanted to make and I feel so powerful for it . I ‘ ve never felt power like I have . I ‘ ve always been the one who never won comps , because I was weak . they always told me I could never win a group game , never win an immunity . and I said , fuck them , I am powerful , I just have to believe in myself . throughout this game , I ‘ ve grown from the typical goat that gets carried to the one that makes his own path , I made moves , I ‘  ve solely evicted people , I won those comps , I did that , this is my final 2 , and this game will forever be in my heart because I was so strong , I ‘ ve never felt like this in real life , and now I do . I am strong . that ‘ s what I took the most when I came in this , my growth as a player , and a person .
2330 days 22 hours ago
Schnitzel
Congratulations on making it to the final 2 guys! I have some questions for you guys.

For Kim: It seemed like there were some comps that you missed, and while I totally see the merit in not wanting to win a lot to keep a target off your back there's a difference in throwing comps and just not doing them - would you say that this was strategy or you just felt safe and didn't see the value in doing them? What would you say was the best move you made this entire game?

For Tomas: We talked a lot at the beginning of the game and I really trusted you, but I got word that after you saved Adam you guys wanted me out when he won the next HoH. Why was that? I wouldn't have gone against you and it felt like it was more personal than strategy since we had talked so much. Did you have a master plan or just rely on winning things and let the pieces fall where they may?
2330 days 21 hours ago
TR1364
Scott , first of all I’d like to know who told it this so I can personally approach them with why they would say that . I never had any intention to ever go against you because of our connection . We were genuine , and you believed someone else and didn’t come to me and tell me someone said this . They obvs wanted you to target me , because they knew we were close . Not sure where Adam stood with ya , but I wanted to go far in this game with ya , and it hurts to know that’s the reason we haven’t really spoke since .

I’m not sure where people is getting relying on winning things ? Just because I won comps doesn’t equal relying . I didn’t rely i played the best of my ability to win as many comps as I could . I won comps that I didn’t need and even used them to advance me . The pieces didn’t fall where they may i did the piece I solved the puzzle I basically evicted who I wanted once I came back . This isn’t luck , this isn’t fate . I made it here because of my moves .
2330 days 7 hours ago
walker
i vote for kimmy
tomas go fuck urself ya dumb cunt
2330 days 6 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Isaa- I believe that my social game was better than Tomas. I'm sorry Tomas to use this fact to my advantage but I managed to keep myself in for the whole game and although I did my fair share of work to convince people on who to nominate, I did this carefully and made sure that no one was gunning for me.. And if they were that they wouldn't stay in long enough to become a threat to me.

What I have learnt in this game is to not doubt my ability so much (cheesy Ik, but bear with me). When I managed to win immunity until final 10 I became lazy and I was in the mindset that 9th or 8th would be "good enough for someone like me". I then realised with my Hoh that  I had as much of a chance to make final 2 as anyone else had as long as I put in some effort.. And luckily for me, I managed to do it.
2330 days 5 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
X- here's a summary of my game from jury onwards
(WEEK 6). I hadn't spoken to the Ny at this time and the general agreement seemed to be evicting Tomas but I had other ideas. We all had our items from the auction and combining Tomas' double vote and my vote eraser, all we needed was one more vote to keep Tomas safe. I asked Marto to assist me but he denied and Tomas was sent home.
(DAY 49)  Everyone was trying to find out who had been two voters that evicted Tomas as they were unaware of the double vote power.. I gave them the idea it might have been Marto (cruel Ik) but I feared he'd be able to expose my plans for the previous week. This is why I became panicked when X suggested that we keep Marto in the game but luckily I had the numbers to get my own way. (Sorry Marto :( )
(WEEK 7)- I had no power this week. With the controversy over Martos eviction there was a clear majority and minority with me in the middle. Backwards week made it extremely difficult to flip the game and in the end I had to just stick with the majority to keep out of the spotlight.
(WEEK 8)- This week was the double eviction and I luckily won the POV. This meant that no matter who I voted Ny ultimately had the decision between the Scott and Walker on who to save.
(WEEK 9)- I knew once I was nommed that I needed to get at least one vote to save and Ny was clearly saving Isaa. Walker saved my ass that week and Tomas saw Isaa as a bigger threat than me and decided to keep me in the game.
(WEEK 10)- when I was nominated with Walker, I had to make it seem that I was completely alone in the game now and a potential f2..

So I relied quite heavily on my social game 😂
2330 days 4 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Scott- you're right when you say I didn't want a target on my back.. We had seen Tomas and X (2 comp beasts) get overthrown in the same way and I felt it would be Less risky method to do my work in the background and try to influence the hoh's/ POV holder's decision. My 2 comp wins were 2 of the times I felt it was necessary for my safety in the game to win them. When I won the final 10 Hoh it was because I wasn't as clued in on where everyone's head was at as I had been relaxing due to the immunity twist which granted me immunity in week 1. As for my POV win, I was sure I wouldn't make it through the week without the POV and I tried my hardest to win it.

As for my best move, It was a discreet and seemingly unsuccessful move to keep Tomas in the game but it had a domino effect in the following weeks which benifitted me. I used the 2 votes to evict Ny and although Tomas didn't stay, everyone began accusing eachother of voting against the majority as they didn't know of Tomas' double vote power. No one believed for a moment that I'd make that move by myself and as I was the only person who supposedly people knew voted to evict Tomas everyone trusted me more.
2330 days 4 hours ago
NoBow
To be honest I don't see a huge reason to vote for Kim over Tomas besides the (albeit large) fact that he was voted out and returned. And this is coming from a guy who is still bitter about being voted out by Tomas AND dislikes jury comeback comps in general.

So my question is to Kim and my vote will be based on how you answer. If Tomas had not been voted out do you think you'd be able to beat him in the F2?
2330 days 3 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Ny- Frankly yes, I think that I could still have beaten him. I know I didn't win many of the competitions but I didn't need an Hoh or Pov to make sure things would go my way. I was (more often than not) influential enough to get other people to do what I was planning anyway and therefore putting a target on their back and not mine. This made me more approachable as I wasn't seen as a huge threat which led to more people wanting to keep me safe if they were going to win Hoh/POV.
2329 days 20 hours ago
NoBow
Thanks Kim!
2329 days 14 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
No problem!
2329 days ago
TR1364
c:
2329 days ago
MJFJUNE
==LIVE FINALE & REUNION==

(Attendance Not Mandatory)
2329 days ago
iichaoskimmy
I'm here
2329 days ago
MJFJUNE
After 53 days and 13 evictions we have come down to the Final 2!

Tonight, either Tomas or Kim will become the winner of MJF Big Brother 3 thus stamping their name in the record books!

Here's how tonight will work (in order):

(1) Vote Reveal
(2) Awards!
(3) Info On Next Season (if any)
(4) Info on the chart & Wiki!
(5) A Survey for all of you (more details to come)

open group

MJF Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!