This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2275 days 9 hours ago
Schnitzel
Congrats!
2275 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
OH AND HERO OF THE SEASON!!!!

We will do Biggest Character & Pre-Juror of the season together....

The Biggest Character this season is................X!

X was clearly a chaotic player which made for many good moments such as the fake DPOV + the giant fight on Skype which he was a big part of!

The Pre-Juror of the season is.......................Adam!

Adam, similar to X, was a chaotic player. Originally, he knew he didn't plan on being very active but he eventually won an HOH which caused chaos! Had he been in the season longer I'm sure he'd be a strong candidate for Character Of The Season
2275 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Now for the Hero & Villain of the season!

The hero of the season is........................Scott!

Scott always conducted himself well and never stooped too low when in a fight. An example of this was during the giant Skype fight which he was a part of but he was not ripping his fellow houseguests to shreds.

The villain of the season is.........................Walker!

I think you guys know why but just in case you don't.....Walker was 1 strike away from being ejected from the game and on top of that he always had something negative to say to Tomas as well as other jurors when he entered the Jury House.
2275 days 9 hours ago
NoBow
Isaa was robbed from villain of the season
2275 days 9 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Jury house must've been chaotic 馃槀
2275 days 9 hours ago
Schnitzel
You have no idea Kim lol
2275 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
The Moment of the season was.......Isaa vs X vs Scott vs Walker (The Giant Skype Fight)

Minus the Jury House drama, this was the biggest fight this season and it exposed a lot about people and their motives. This drama was especially fun for me because I got to sit back and watch it erupt!

Our last award is Player Of The Season & It's Coming Next!
2275 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Time for Player Of The Season...Kim, as the winner, cannot win this award.

I must admit, choosing the winner of this award was insanely difficult because several of you deserve this award! However, after must consideration the player of the season is......
Isaa!

Isaa played an Under The Radar game to begin with but eventually his game was put in the spotlight during the fight with X.
On top of that, he was the last person to be nominated this season!

RUNNER UP: NY
2275 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Now for info on the charts & Wiki!

I hope to have the chart and wiki fully finished within a week. Once they're all completed I will mail everyone but you can check in from time to time to check on the progress...

Now in regards to next season, I DO plan on having a 5th seasons of this series! However, we'll have to see if it'll be MJF Big Brother 4 (Likely). In regards to the time zone i'm aiming for it won't be until Summer of this year as my second semester of college is starting soon!

**IMPORTANT**
Below I will post a link to a survey about the series, I would REALLY appreciate y'all taking a few moments to fill it out as it'll help me improve the series to make future seasons even better!! I will mail to to everyone but here is the link below...Thank You In Advance!!

https://goo.gl/forms/OcoA4niNWfGpLiKT2
2275 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Well that officially wraps up MJF Big Brother 3!

Thank you all for an amazing season and I'll definitely be seeing some of you in the future ;)
2274 days 12 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Thanks Michael and everyone on the cast for making one of the best groups I've been apart of in a while. Congrats to Kim for winning you deserved it girl! Congrats to all the award winners for making ur mark this season and that's to everyone for a well rounded game full of drama strategy and fun! I'm so glad to have won playerof the season so thanks Michael!!! I hope I cross paths with all of you in the future ur all amazing!

Ohhhh that is except for walker... he's just a helpless fucking bitch so the shoe fits for his award won.

Other than that I'm so happy to have been apart of this season 鈽猴笍

open group

MJF Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!