This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2332 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Question 4:
How did Isaa answer: My biggest mistake in this game was…
(A) Flipping on Scott, we could've gone far
(B) Believing X when he said he had a DPOV
(C) Not being online to play in the veto to save myself

Tomas rang in with A
Ny rang in with C

The correct answer is....C!

Ny Scores!

Scoreboard:
Ny - 3
Tomas - 2
2332 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Question 5:
How did Isaa answer: The best moment of this season was…
(A) When I thought about what was best for my own game, no one else's
(B) The giant fight on skype after the backwards weeks noms happened. That was hilarious
(C) Being the sole vote to evict X 

Tomas rang in with B
Ny rang in with B

The correct answer is....B!

Both Score!

Scoreboard:
Ny - 4
Tomas - 3
2332 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Question 6:
How did Scott answer: The best moment of this season was…
(A) Getting the veto used on me, regardless of what people said I would have been out.
(B) Forming a really close bond with X & Caleb
(C) When I won my first and only Head Of Household

Tomas rang in with A
Ny rang in with A

The correct answer is....A!

Both Score!

Scoreboard:
Ny - 5
Tomas - 4

Final Question Coming Up! In order for this to go to the tiebreaker Tomas must get it right and Ny must get it wrong
2332 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Question 7:
How did X answer: The one juror I wish got voted out pre-jury is…
(A) Walker
(B) Kim
(C) Isaa

Tomas rang in with C
Ny rang in with A

The correct answer is....C!

TOMAS SCORES! WE ARE GOING TO THE TIEBREAKER!!!

Scoreboard:
Ny - 5
Tomas - 5
2332 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
==TIEBREAKER RULES==
Each juror was asked to give a number between 0 and 20. 4 jurors submitted numbers.
Please Guess the total of ALL 4 numbers added up! In the event of a tie, whoever came closest will win the extra point.

Ny Guessed 18
Tomas Guessed 22

Number Submitted:
Scott - 9
Isaa - 19
Marto - 7
X - 5

TOTAL: 40

WHICH MEANS CONGRATULATIONS TOMAS YOU ARE THE FINAL HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD OF THE SEASON!!!

You must stand before the house and vote to evict either Kim or Ny. Due to this being a big decision I will give you until 6 tomorrow (24 hours)!
2332 days 2 hours ago
TR1364
Aye lit !
2331 days 20 hours ago
NoBow
Wow that was close! Congrats Tomas
2331 days 16 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Congrats!
2331 days 3 hours ago
TR1364
Ayo I’m ready to evict one of ya , it’s been real , but out of the two of you , I’m sure that you have the better chance to win from the other , even though you both have great pros that could help ya win , I’m sure I have a worse chance against one , and I’m going by this because i respect your game so much so I think this is the best choice for me

Sorry but I’m evicting

Ny , I just think you would have an amazing shot at beating me , and I respect you so I have to make this move because I really want this .
2331 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
It's official.

Ny, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

CONGRATULATIONS TOMAS & KIM! YOU ARE IN THE FINAL 2!!

I will post the schedule momentarily
2331 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Tomas & Kim, you may now plead your case to the jury!

==JURY QUESTIONING==

Jurors! You may now begin to ask the Final 2, Tomas & Kim, questions! There is no limit to the amount of questions you ask but please try and keep them game related!

Your votes are due by 6 pm est THURSDAY!!!

The LIVE vote reveal AND reunion will take place 6:30 on Thursday!
2331 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Ok well this is easy for me

Congrats to both of you on f2 i know it was not an easy season. Heres my thoughts. 1 of you was here the whole season to endure everyything while the other got evicted and got a spot in f5. I already know how i am voting and congrats again to both of you
2331 days 2 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Congrats on makin finals you two! I’m ngl wasn’t ever expecting you both as the top two but you made it and that’s all that matters. I have two questions that I would like you both to answer. First, what did you both feel you did better in the game than your opponent. Second is that I’d like to know what is the biggest thing you learned in this game or what is the thing you took the most from when it came to ur growth in this game
2331 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Kim- i think the jury needs to know some things you did the second half the game. I can see a social game but i woulf love more info on your gane

Tomas- you dominated comps to no 1s surprise and i want to know why i should vote for you since you had like 0 social game and relied on comps. I also want to know your thougjts on the fact that you were evicted and in that time kim was in the game competing to win while you sat on jury.
2331 days 1 hour ago
TR1364
X , I understand where you are coming from , I did dominate comps , 0 social game ? I have to disagree , social game is important and I wouldn’t just ignore it , but when I came into this game , I wanted to do things on my own terms with who I wanted to talk to . I’m not going to be the person who literally talks to everyone On day one and never speak to them again  or when someone win HoH or just to see where your head is at . Sure , I’ll say congrats , but I’ve never been the type to always influence the decisions or try to manipulate because I wouldn’t want that for me , because were humans we make what decisions we want and don’t need others telling them what moves they need to make . I messaged people who I really wanted to get know outside of this game , more than just a ally , a friend . If I didn’t talk to you as much as you wanted me to , I’m sorry and you should’ve been upfront and told me ya wanted to talk to me. My social game is different , and I love it.

I mean , I’m not sure what Kim did in the game while I was in jury because it didn’t seem to be that huge I really didn’t hear much of Kim’s name even outside of jury , I mean you almost beat me back , you’d be in the same position if you made f2 and got a spot on f5 so I hope you understand where I’m coming from , and don’t give a vote to Kim just because she didn’t get evicted , I got my second chance and I used it to the max , I was not going home for a second time , and I did not get nominated any time after I came back , but Kim did every single eviction after I came back , that has to tell you something in terms of gameplay . I came to every single comp because I wanted to be here , I wanted to win , I wanted to win any comp that stood in my way , and here I am . I’m proud of how I played .

open group

MJF Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!