This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Malaysia Apps

Topic » Survivor Malaysia Apps

2386 days 2 hours ago
Max1130
Welcome to Malaysia!!

Application Form:

Name:
Hero or Villian:
Why are you here (power, fun, work, or royalty):

A lot of applications ask for specific things, but I'm different. Just tell me about yourself and your ethics:

End of Application

Good Luck!!!
2386 days 2 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Welcome to Malaysia!!

Application Form:

Name: Justin/ Bread
Color Level: Orange

Hero or  Villain: Hero
Why are you here (power, fun, work, or royalty): power

A lot of applications ask for specific things, but I'm different. Just tell me about yourself and your ethics: I am a nice, loyal, and trustworthy person I love tengaged, I am very active, and I am not afraid to make a big move.

End of Application

Good Luck!!!
2386 days 2 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Name: Burger
Color level: yellow
Hero or villian: villian

I’m here for fun. That’s about it.

I like to eat burgers and nothing else. I’m a Christian and I love to watch Survivor. I’m very active on teenage and I sometimes I betray alliances, but it’s to help me make it farther in the game. I always love to make big moves.
2386 days 2 hours ago
trisha323
trisha
yellow
villain

power

i am active very active will be in control even if people hate me and i just want to win really i would do anything to win to be honest
2386 days 1 hour ago
Kidcool404
Name: Garrett
Color Level: Blue

Hero or Villian: Hero!
Why are you here (power, fun, work, or royalty): Probably yellow but I'm fine with wherever.

A lot of applications ask for specific things, but I'm different. Just tell me about yourself and your ethics:
I love the thought of competing in a group game. It's been a while and I'm quite the character to watch out for. I looooove to give lengthy, honest confessionals so... look forward to that ;).
2386 days ago
Pizza4256
Welcome to Malaysia!!

Application Form:

Name:Alex
Color Level:Orange

Hero or Villian:Villain
Why are you here (power, fun, work, or royalty):Fun

A lot of applications ask for specific things, but I'm different. Just tell me about yourself and your ethics: I am an active player who always has a strategic gameplay before playing and i am mostly loyal

End of Application

Good Luck!!!
2385 days 23 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Welcome to Malaysia!!

Application Form:

Name: Kim
Color Level: dark green

Hero or Villian: Hero
Why are you here (power, fun, work, or royalty): don't know what you mean by Royalty but I'm an iconic queen so I guess that

A little bit about me:
2385 days 23 hours ago
gsatt12
Welcome to Malaysia!!

Application Form:

Name:GSATT
Color Level:Yellow

Hero or Villian:VILLAIN
Why are you here (power, fun, work, or royalty): Fun royalty power and work(alll of them your choice for me i really do not care thx)

A lot of applications ask for specific things, but I'm different. Just tell me about yourself and your ethics: I like backstabbing alliances for my own good I came here to slay not play and I am a snakeeee and I will work my tail off. Thanks for how fun it will sound

End of Application

Good Luck!!!
2385 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Welcome to Malaysia!!

Application Form:

Name:Hoop
Color Level:yellow

Hero or Villian:Hero
Why are you here (power, fun, work, or royalty): fun mostly

A lot of applications ask for specific things, but I'm different. Just tell me about yourself and your ethics:I am usually a loyal person, active, and a great strategist.

End of Application

Good Luck!!!
2385 days 20 hours ago
LiukBB
Name: Alexander
Color Level: Tv star

Hero or Villian: Hero
Why are you here (power, fun, work, or royalty): I am here for the fun and for the loolz

A lot of applications ask for specific things, but I'm different. Just tell me about yourself and your ethics: I am the messiest person on the site and I feel like first boot is calling me already
2385 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Welcome to Malaysia!!

Application Form:

Name: James
Color Level: Orange

Hero or Villian: Let's go with villain, more fun
Why are you here (power, fun, work, or royalty): Power and fun

A lot of applications ask for specific things, but I'm different. Just tell me about yourself and your ethics: I enjoy meeting new people in these group games and I go with my own strategy, I'm not a sheep

End of Application

Good Luck!!!
2385 days 17 hours ago
TwoStep
Name; cody

color level: white

hero or villain: her

why are you here: to win and show and prove myself

lol I'm not like other people I'm a good person unless you cross HAHha
2385 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
Name: Noah
Color Level: TV Star

Hero or Villian: Well Villian isn't a word so I don't know what you mean XD, but Villains have more fun ;)
Why are you here (power, fun, work, or royalty): I'm already Royal, I'm like a Group Game God and I'm just here to fucking slay, and I'm here to win your game ;)

A lot of applications ask for specific things, but I'm different. Just tell me about yourself and your ethics: I'm pretty known in the group game community for being a comp beast, for being strategic, and being someone people love to target, it's black and white with me.  You are either with me or you are against me, let's just say I'm a polarizing character.  And as for ethics, well I don't have any.
2385 days 11 hours ago
Ross56
Name:Ross
Color:Yellow
I can be a hero when I need to and a villain when I want to. Guess that makes me a villain
You can put me wherever tho I like power
A little bit about myself: i am not afraid to make big moves and you dont want to trifle with me otherwise you will get blindsided. If I think youre a liability to me. You will be cut. I can flip on you in an instant and all I care about is getting to the F3 with someone I can beat
2385 days 6 hours ago
Wolven6974
Name: Mike
Color Level: Silver

Hero or Villain? Tbh, im like ina  small grey area. More of a Hero i think?
Why am i here? Fun tbh.

A little bit bout myself.
Im a very loyal player, happy to work withing a trustworthy ally to the end. But when it comes to it, im more then happy to lie to others if it means the benefit of my game, and my allies games also. Im also not the best in comps, so i usually end up relying on my social game and strategic game to get me as far as possible in games.
2385 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Name:X
Color Level:red

Hero or Villian:Villian for the most part but im def loyal to my allies
Why are you here (power, fun, work, or royalty):
Fun/power

Ok so my ethics for group gamesnis do what u gotta do to win. Stay loyal but make sure u can win. Anyone but me is my saying aka sandra the queens saying XD
I am very competive and i hate to lose comps

open group

Max's Survivor Season 1: Malaysia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!