This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Netherworld Episode 1: New Haven

Topic » Netherworld Episode 1: New..

1429 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*sal is around defending himself*
1429 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Gabriel nods, turning and sees the group of survivors running to the gate. "HEY! OVER HERE! HURRY!"
1429 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
*Jackie keeps on crying while running with the group*
1429 days 6 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Charles doesn’t usually trust Gabriels judgment but he runs over to him anyways
1429 days 6 hours ago
Hudspith
*follows the group*
1429 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Angus and the group start heading over to Gabriel and Maicon. Gabriel turns to Maicon, "Lead the way, go!"
1429 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
*Jackie sees Gabriel and cries*

Jackie: he is gone
1429 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*sal heads over bc ya*
1429 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
*Maicon like leads the way to the escape hatch that Liezel had found earlier*
1429 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Through the backyard and garden, people can see some mutants dead along with a military man dead as well. Maicon leads the way to the small treeline, where they all see an opening.

Not questioning it, they all fit through one by one and run forward to a clearing, where they see Liezel, Maureen, Marisol, and others cowering in fear. Liezel gets up as she sees them and sobs. "Oh my God... thank God!" And goes over to hug her father, who embraces her dearly.
1429 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
*Maicon smiles a bit looking at the group who went on the scavenger thing, he sees Angus who’s hurt pretty badly* “...I was gonna say, hope you guys didn’t run into any trouble but it looks like you might’ve, you alright?”
1429 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
*Jackie sees the clearing and every one there and looks down upset*
1429 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Gabriel hugs Liezel, who cries into his shoulder.

"What happened...?"

She sniffled, "Long story.m. we can't trust anyone."

<> END OF EPISODE <>
1429 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
(Sorry for cutting, but thank you everyone for attending! Sorry for any bumps in the road, hosting is different and I apologize dearly. I cannot wait to see the next episode! I'll keep everyone posted 💛)
1429 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(All good it was alot of fun ❤️❤️)

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!