This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Netherworld Episode 1: New Haven

Topic » Netherworld Episode 1: New..

1420 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
Welcome to the first episode of Netherworld!

•:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:•

~ Portland, Maine ~

Out from a bush comes Liezel, the sun shining on her as she strides over to the dead squirrel. She clips the squirrel to her belt, which is already occupied by five other squirrels. She slides the bow onto her back alongside her quiver, walking back onto a trail.

She keeps walking for a few minutes until she climbs over a set of logs, ducks under some barbed wires that hang as she reaches a small opening in a towering metal wall. She quickly and quietly slithers her body through, falling onto her news and huffing as she drops. She gets up, dusting herself off as the camera pans away to the sight before her;

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FortunateWebbedGraywolf-size_restricted.gif

Inside the circular wall in a small, picture-perfect neighborhood, with some stray buildings, a school, and a big barn in the distance. The streets are packed with people walking around, greeting each other and holding things in their arms.

Liezel walks from the hole out of a treeline and heads towards a small, white house. It seems that this is the house’s backyard. Almost every inch is lined with flower beds, fruit, and vegetable gardens. Liezel notices a smaller, older woman with a sunhat on tending to some carrots. She walks over, smiling and unhooks the squirrels from her belt. “Hey Maureen! I caught some good ones today…” The woman turns to reveal Maureen, who smiles bright at the sight of Liezel. “Oh, goodie! These squirrels will make a fine stew for tonight. Take them inside and give those to Marisol, and invite your father over for dinner. I’m sure he will enjoy the stew.” Maureen says, giving her a smile at the end.

Liezel nods to her, walking inside and sets them on Maureen’s kitchen counter. Marisol enters, eyeing her down as she sets them down. “Does your father know you’re doing this? The world is awfully shitty out there and you think it is okay to kneel in a bush and shoot stuff.” She says condescendingly. Liezel turns her head, giving her a small smile. “Nice to see you too, Marisol. Hope you eat well today! You could say thank you.” She smiles, brushing past her and out the front door. Marisol huffs, putting a hand on her hip and watches her leave, then looks out the kitchen window at Maureen in the backyard.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/93521a187f48152f1183ed35a73b7049/tumblr_inline_p7vys1OXzl1rc0vff_250.gif
1420 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
•:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:•

~ Bev’s House ~

“You’re seriously letting him stay?! Listen I’m all for the common good, it is why we established this place in the first place 5 years ago, but we can’t keep taking strangers off the street!” David pitches, staring Gabriel and Bev down in Bev’s living room.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/6d4d42401d9c6894599b6d659d171cfe/tumblr_inline_ogylxdAOLh1qlt39u_400.gif

“We’ve been taking in people for years, it is also something we established 5 years ago, David!” Gabriel retorts, the tension heating up as Bev steps in the middle. “HEY! Calm it down, 5 years ago we didn’t agree on fighting with each other either! Now, we might be down food but apparently Anita and her scouting group found a supermarket and some stores a few miles out. I think it is best for us now to head out tomorrow and bring back whatever we can carry. I think tonight we should hold a meeting in the clearing by the barn. It is a safe place where we can show everyone what is happening with the food supply, so they can understand the situation we’re in. Capiche?” She looks at the two, raising a brow.

David huffs, rolling his eyes and nodding. “Fine, but we seriously can’t take more people, you guys. We can’t support them, neither can we house all of them considering we barely have any houses left.” He finishes, turning to walk out. “We all have couches to sleep on, David. Don’t be selfish.” Gabriel retorts, leaving to go out the backdoor. Bev is left there alone, sighing and taking a seat on the couch. She picks up a book and starts reading it.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/e880c2167fab6a626e44dbc5586f5eab/tumblr_inline_pfjdbzrnLM1uawecc_540.gif

Alexandra gets up from beside the window as she was just spying on their conversation. She walks out towards the center of the colony, ducking past some buildings and goes behind the school where she sees Pierce standing there with Angus. They are both conversing about the food issue until Lexa clears her throat.

Pierce turns, nodding to her and perking up. “Lexa! Nice timing; anything juicy?” He questions, raising a brow. Lexa smiles,

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9fc3cbf7f76d629a1525df3d67bd9696/tumblr_inline_peztlbPn2u1uawecc_540.gif

“Yes! Apparently they are going to have a meeting tonight at the barn clearing. We’re going to discuss a scavenging mission and reveal the juicy secrets behind the food supply. Real entertaining shit.” Her go-lucky attitude turns into a frown as she folds her arms. Angus shrugs, “At least we are getting some answers. Thank God it is now and not tomorrow, I feel like people would be angrier if they just revealed it and decided, ‘Hey! Let’s leave now. Volunteers?’ is that tone of voice Gabriel has.” He chuckles and so does Pierce, leaving Lexa to smile at the joke.

“Alright, I’ll relay this information on. Thanks again! Talk soon.” Pierce nods to the two and heads off into the school.
1420 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
•:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:••:•

~ School ~

Inside the school, Molly Drake watches Tommy Valentino through a window as he stocks a small station with some supplies. She looks down, examining some files on ‘That Girl’ when Janet walks in to see her.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d76fbee323aaea1c83ae8e5de91f2c24/0fac96f5557b0fd7-30/s400x600/b8fe78c2bd1b13bcba96d088654f01fdb1bbe749.gif

“Hey! Whatcha doing?” Janet says, walking over and placing her stethoscope around her neck. Molly looks up, closing the file and smiles at Molly. “Just looking over the new guy, Tommy isn’t it? He said he would like to work here, I’m just trying to see what he can do.” She smiles innocently with her bright pink lipstick. Janet nods,

https://66.media.tumblr.com/486be53bc244a0664680492d0b3865f1/tumblr_inline_o3kydawcLI1rifr4k_500.gif

“Oh yeah! How is he doing? I hope he is doing well.” She says gingerly. Molly nods, “Yeah, yeah he is just doing some work and stuff…” She nods afterwards, “So, are you going to look over him to teach him the ropes?” She turns to look at Tommy again. Janet turns with her, “Well, I was actually thinking you would. You got a lot to offer, I know you got it.” She pats her on the shoulder and walks out of the classroom. As she leaves, Molly’s smile can be seen from ear to ear. “Wow… fake it till you make it, huh?” She smirks and leaves as well.

Welcome everyone!! Thank you for being here! Sorry for the delay, here is the lineup for this episode!

TONIGHT AT AROUND 9 PM EST: Town meeting at the barn.
TOMORROW AT 7:30 PM EST: The scouting mission will be for a go, and everyone is going! Be here to help everyone!
1420 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
You may begin posting!
1420 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Mandela is at school learning her addition*
1420 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*sal is hanging out by the barn he grumbles a bit to himself*
1420 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
Angus walks back home, but he bumps into Liezel.

"Oh! Sorry Liezel... hey, you look kinda dirty.." He says, looking at her. She raises a brow, "Umm... thanks? I was helping Maureen in the garden." She smiles and brushes past him to walk home. Angus nods, shrugging and keeps going.
1420 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
James bumps into Sal with a hay barrel. "Hey! Don't stand in the middle of the- oh, hey Sal."

~*~

Shanna walks around the perimeter of the walls, sighing and thinking to herself.
1420 days 15 hours ago
smallchild99
*Claire is doing Claire things! Or whatever the host wants her to do*
1420 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Mandela walks past Angus and Liezel it get home*
1420 days 15 hours ago
hazbez94
*Matt continues to work on the barn, grabbing another hay barrel*
1420 days 15 hours ago
Hudspith
*finishes up stocking the shelves*

^maybe i can add my own through time nice operation they got in this school^
1420 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*sal huffs when hes bumped into*
“Don’t tell me what to do.”
*he gets up brushing himself off*
“But hi there.”
1420 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
Aaliyah: *she's walking around outside and looking up at the sky*
1420 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Mandela goes back to school because she forgot her notebook and bumps into Tommy Valentino*
1420 days 15 hours ago
Hudspith
hey kid you ok

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!