This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Netherworld Episode 1: New Haven

Topic » Netherworld Episode 1: New..

1429 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*sal shoots at the mutant chasing her*
1429 days 7 hours ago
Scarelet
*Ryder looks around for a way to help in this mess*
1429 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
The girls run over to Angus and the group and hug them. Janet hugs Molly and pulls her over, "We have to get out of here, now!" She shakily looks at Andrea, who is bleeding out and starts tearing up.
1429 days 7 hours ago
Tommy123
*Jackie looks at Tommy's door*

Jackie: hello is anyone in there.
1429 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
Gabriel gets to Maureen and Marisol's house, and stops. He falls to his knees, a tear falling down. Before him, the house is on fire. "NO!"
1429 days 7 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Charles figures he’s just wasting bullets and considers taking off then meeting up with everyone later
1429 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
The door knob slowly turns, and out comes Tommy... but not the Tommy Jackie knows. Instead, it is a mutated version of Tommy with what looks like to be a wound in his chest. He runs up to attack Jackie.

Bev looks down at her son on the floor and starts crying as she sees the bullet wound in his head, and the gun in his hand. "NOO!!"
1429 days 7 hours ago
Hudspith
we need to get out of here this place is lost
1429 days 7 hours ago
coolKat
*Maicon runs by Maureens burning house seeing Gabriel on his knees yelling to him* “Gabriel! We need to get everyone who’s alive over here now. Liezel found something.”
1429 days 7 hours ago
Tommy123
*Jackie starts stabbing the mutated Tommy while she has tears in her eyes*

Jackie: i am so sorry for leaving you alone
1429 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
Andrea stops breathing, and Shanna sets her down. Blood soaks her hand and clothes, and she shake her head. "Holy shit..."

Angus nods, "Everyone, come back to the gate! We have to go!"

Gabriel looks at Maicon. "S-She's alive?! Holy shit, where?"
1429 days 7 hours ago
Tommy123
*after stabbing him, Jackie tries to run back outside before Tommy grabs her*
1429 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
Tommy dies from the stabbing, falling onto the ground dead.
1429 days 7 hours ago
coolKat
*Maicon nods looking at the broken man* “Yes she’s alive... but you need to get the people who are still alive over here, Liezel found an escape hatch..”
1429 days 7 hours ago
Tommy123
*Jackie gets outside and starts crying*

Jackie: i lost both of them. My husband and now my son. Why?

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!