This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Netherworld Episode 1: New Haven

Topic » Netherworld Episode 1: New..

1432 days 8 hours ago
smallchild99
Claire: Of course I'll show up.
*she sighs a little*
Claire: Do you need any help with anything?
1432 days 8 hours ago
Hudspith
hey shes just looking for her notebook
1432 days 8 hours ago
Tizian
Shanna nods,

https://66.media.tumblr.com/75e0b60f4475bb1cbf62d2fb9e789a0e/tumblr_nhtccaRrVe1tlyic8o3_400.gif

"Just hanging in there, girl. You heard of that meeting or whatever tonight?"
1432 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Takes my walk, tilt head and sigh*
1432 days 8 hours ago
Tizian
David thinks for a second, "I don't personally, maybe Gabriel does. He's in Bev's." He nods to her and goes to walk back home.

•:••:••:••:•

Janet nods, smiling at the both of them and then looking at Mandela. "Well, lil Dela, where did you put it?"
1432 days 8 hours ago
Tizian
Liezel turns a corner and bumps into Jayla. "Oh, hey Jayla... where you heading?"
1432 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Tell me about it. I can’t believe its just now that our lack of food is a fucking problem. Would have thought a leader would do something about it sooner.”
*sal grumbles a bit*
“Ya well I’m a farmer not a complaint box. I don’t deal well with other people ill do work when i feel like it now.”
1432 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Stops, listen to my surrounding*
1432 days 8 hours ago
Hudspith
thats how far i got asking her
1432 days 8 hours ago
Tizian
James nods, "Someone better step up, or I just might do it instead. I didn't think Gabriel would love watching his townfolk starve!" He shakes his head and exhales deeply.
1432 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Hmm.
*listen to the voice* oh hey liezel. Just walking
1432 days 8 hours ago
hazbez94
*Matt looks at Sal*
Wonderful! Well I'm done for the day, I'll see you at the meeting, I'm heading home.
*Matt flips off Sal and smiles at James before heading home*
1432 days 8 hours ago
smallchild99
*Claire takes another deep breath and heads over to Bev's to help out Gabriel!*
1432 days 8 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Mandela finds her notebook*

YAY I FOUND IT
1432 days 8 hours ago
Tizian
Janet nods to Tommy, "Beautiful, Mandela! Now-" she turns to him, "-how are you getting used to everything here?"

https://66.media.tumblr.com/dc40306d66ef83561aa493758119b458/tumblr_inline_o3l0d0hSQR1rifr4k_500.gif

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!