This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Among The Stars EP 1 - "Adventure"

Topic » Among The Stars EP 1 -..

1841 days 13 hours ago
CHAEL
“Yeah.”

*he yells*

“We’re in outer space idiots! If anything happens to this ship you’re as good as dead!”

*daniel storms off back to the cockpit*
1841 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
Ziahra looks around, "We have to confront everyone. I assume everyone is in the living quarters..."
1841 days 13 hours ago
Rocketokid13
*Angel glances at all of them*
If you guys haven’t figured it out yet, someone here is a saboteur. Which means...none of us are safe.
1841 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
Ziahra shakes her head, "I am not taking this, this is stupid we have to confront everyone now." Ziahra starts walking away.
1841 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at angel. Well i was in the labs with david
1841 days 13 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Rinea furrows her brow.*
Wait a minute, how did the person who installed the jammer get past everyone? What were they invisible?!
1841 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
Ziahra shrugs, "I don't know, this ship is large."
1841 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at rinea- if only that is possible
1841 days 13 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Rinea crosses her arms, shrugging in a frustrated manner.*
This is stupid. Destroying the ship like that would've killed us all, including whoever installed it.
1841 days 13 hours ago
CHAEL
*Daniel sits down in the cockpit shaking his head*
1841 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
Ziahra shrugs, "Unless they planned for a distraction."

*30 Minutes Later*

As Daniel exits the cockpit some time later, he passes something he would have never noticed. Leo's eye are wide as a hand covers his mouth, being held back by an unknown figure. Daniel walks away, and Leo starts freaking out but stops as a vibrosword pierces through his chest.

The figure muffles Leo's pleas and cries as they lower Leo to the ground, taking the sword and stabbing him again and killing Leo. They start dragging Leo's body to the escape pod area, throwing his body, along with the vibrosword, in the pod and pressing the button. The pod gets ready to launch with Leo's dead body, ejecting from the ship.

~*~*~*~*~*~

*Cut to being back on Weston*

*The group has been walking thru the woods after the stream samples. Everything is fine until you can see something on the screen*

https://media2.giphy.com/media/fJOYtyyaTQ7V6/giphy.gif

Someone has been dropping matches.

*Screen flashes and it is the group running in the fire forest*

Thru the noise of the crackling fire and falling nature combined with the black smoke, a beam from a blaster is shot and hits a tree. The tree collapsed on itself and falls, right above Valerie and Van.

- END OF EPISODE -
1841 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Well damn)
1841 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
(the end scene was the flashback by the way, they aren't died)
1841 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
(val and van aren't dead, that was the flashback*)
1841 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
(Hey sorry this was just a shitty day for me, finals week is coming up and I was grinding. Love this premise tho and I'm planning on being there for ep 2!)

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!