This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Among The Stars EP 1 - "Adventure"

Topic » Among The Stars EP 1 -..

1842 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
Daniel can now investigate the jammer. It is a sleek black metal, and when flipped to see the bottom it reads, "Lithium Corp."
1842 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
Codix exits his room, "So anyone gonna explain what that was?"
1842 days 7 hours ago
CHAEL
*Daniel gets up and makes his way to the lounge, closing the cockpit behind him*

“So... does somebody want to tell me who the FUCK put this jammer on the control panel in the cockpit?”

*he throws the jammer as he yells*

“After the fire today I thought we were half stupid but it seems to me some people might just be full on fucking stupid!”
1842 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Daniel was with me when that happen -frown-
1842 days 7 hours ago
CHAEL
*and he does all of this after making mental notes of the Lithium Corp thing and all that jazz*
1842 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
Ziahra frowns, Daniel entering in on them with Angel and Rinea. "Um, excuse me that really wasn't you?"
1842 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
Valerie is running around the ship.
1842 days 7 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Rinea stands in the hall, one hand on her hip.*
Well shit Angel, maybe that noggin of yours was right after all.
*She gestures towards the jammer.*
1842 days 7 hours ago
CHAEL
*he looks at Ziahra hysterically*

“Oh right I forgot it’s in my job description and area of expertise to mention at some points in time I like to jam my own systems which could get everyone killed.”
1842 days 7 hours ago
Rocketokid13
*Angel sees the hammer, and takes a deep breath*
Fuck sakes...it’s just as I feared.
1842 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
Ziahra raises her hands, "Listen, don't yell at me I was doing my job earlier trying to save David!" She rolls her eyes, shaking her head. "Who the hell jammed the panel?"
1842 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Rubs my arm, looks at them-
^someone is sabotaging the ship^
1842 days 7 hours ago
CHAEL
“Right that worked out well for us. Nobody seems know which is great! It must’ve been professor plum in the library with the candlestick.”

*he shakes his head*
1842 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
Ziahra frowns, shaking her head. "Someone knocked me out and killed David... my air purifier couldn't work... and now someone jammed the ship."
1842 days 7 hours ago
Cyrus
*Van is tumbling around the ship*

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!