This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Among The Stars EP 1 - "Adventure"

Topic » Among The Stars EP 1 -..

1844 days 22 hours ago
hazbez94
*Matt walks to the food court and buys a drink sipping it he continues to walk around the mall*
^I wonder what the other planets will be like^
1844 days 22 hours ago
CHAEL
*He realizes he doesn't want to talk too much about any of that*

*His eyes widen and nods*

"Right, right. Not at all. What's a science officer?" *he says bluntly with curiosity*
1844 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
*The inbound ships from Tesla and Realta enter Terra's atmosphere. There is an announcement that they will be landing soon*
1844 days 22 hours ago
Tizian
Valerie's car parks at the mall. She exits, her body drabbed in expensive clothing. She blows a kiss to the driver, snapping a photo of the mall and walking inside.

Ziahra looks up, seeing Terra approaching from out the window.

Codix exits the office, getting into a car and it drives away.
1844 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Well, actually I'm a geologist. I'm an expert on rock formations and all things sedimentary. Science officer just means I'm in charge of the science and research teams on the mission.
*Lem scratches the back of his head*
I'm a bit skittish about the whole idea of being a leader-type.
1844 days 22 hours ago
Tizian
Ziahra turns back inside the ship, adjusting her clothing and gets ready to land.
1844 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Hums, finish up and close the pod and looms outside of the space-
1844 days 22 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Rinea takes a seat I front of a large window, the view of the cityscape neatly framed within it.*
^Bit of a shit hole, if not a pretty one.^
*She quietly takes in the vista, saving it in her mind*
1844 days 22 hours ago
CHAEL
*He smiles and nods*

"Nothing like the government sending our earth geography scientists out into outer-space to study out there instead of trying to fix what's in here." *He taps on the table meaning Terra, not realizing he mistook geography and geology."

*He looks at Lem nodding*

"I'm sure you'll do just fine..."
1844 days 22 hours ago
Tizian
Codix's car arrives at the airport. He exits, adjusting his military garb and heads inside.

Valerie is shopping at expensive stores, oof
1844 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*winston continues his reading a slight smile on his face as he looks at some different plants*
1844 days 22 hours ago
Tizian
Ziahra looks over at Winston. "Hey, flora and fauna boy. You excited?"
1844 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Uhm. Actually I don't know too much about Earth. I'm a geologist, although I do have a minor in geography. Topography and maps are my thing too. I just really love all kinds of land formations. I'm sure you'll get a lot out of this. Exploring the galaxy sounds pretty neat to me.
*Lem checks his watch again*
1844 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
*The inbound ships from Tesla and Realta land at Terra's galactic airport after their long journey*
1844 days 22 hours ago
CHAEL
*Daniel shakes his head as he drinks*

"There's nothing out there. Not for me, anyway. Leaving Earth is a mistake if you ask me."

*he leans back and notices Lem checks his watch*

"Where and when do we have to be at that place again?"

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!