This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Among The Stars EP 1 - "Adventure"

Topic » Among The Stars EP 1 -..

1845 days ago
UnicornChicken
*Jazell wrinkles her nose as yet another person uses the bathroom. She was unlucky enough to get the seat beside the bathroom door*
1845 days ago
Coolbrandonman
(Getting on soon)
1845 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
*winston keeps his smile he pulls his hair back and puts on his beanie to keep it out of his way*
^Good thing I came prepared with these hats. I feel this is gonna be a long journey^
1845 days ago
UnicornChicken
I was sent a briefing document by the Chancellor.
*Lem reaches his hand across the table*
Sorry, my name's Lem by the way. I'm going to be the lead science officer on the expedition. I see you're enjoying yourself before we get going.
1845 days ago
Maya10
Looks torwards kat then looks away-
1845 days ago
Mitsuki
*As she begins to walk, Rinea mentally checks off all of her last minute errands.*
^It'll be good to leave this place, been here too long.^
*She catches a glimpse of her own reflection in a shimmering window display; slightly quickening her stride.*
1845 days ago
UnicornChicken
(Jazell is currently on a ship about to land on Terra. Matt is already on Terra, so feel free to get creative or join the others at the mall!)
1845 days ago
Tizian
Ziahra sits on the Realta ship shuffling thru a book.

Valerie sits in a luxurious car driving around.
1845 days ago
UnicornChicken
*Jazell bobs her head to music, she has tuned out everybody else on her flight*
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e4ae2e35d7ffb78a5382b8065d8ed69a/tumblr_phtfcfKYfn1tk2heto8_250.gif
1845 days ago
CHAEL
"Fantastic."

*He nods shaking his hand*

"Lead science officer..." *he says as he tries to figure out what that is*

"Yeah... if it were up to me I would be staying here. But then I was arrested and brought here. As I'm sure you saw on my file."
1845 days ago
hazbez94
(I didnt realise sorry, I tried to figure out which planet Jazell was from but I was unsuccessful lol)
1845 days ago
Tizian
Codix is at an office building doing some personal work.
1845 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Ill be back in a bit im writing a paper quicklyits short so i wont be long)
1845 days ago
Cyrus
*Vanderbilt walks into the Amrak City Mall adorned in his expensive pastel clothing, circle-lens sunglasses. He stands in the middle of the crowd, crosses his arms, and takes a deep breath. He grins*
^Well, well, well. Let's see where Visa Gold takes us today.^
*He starts looking around at various stores*
1845 days ago
UnicornChicken
Arrested? No, um, actually it was just a name, a face and that you were our pilot. So I guess there's a story behind that.
*Lem finishes his fries*

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!