This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Collapse Episode 1: Careful

Topic » Collapse Episode 1: Careful

2014 days 10 hours ago
Tizian
*Yellow has gotten to the town*

Cassie looks at all of them, "Alright gas station is right ahead. Be careful ladies."

She nods to all of them and scurry to the gas station. Inside, there are a few aisles that have been cleared out, with the exception of personal care items, a few bags of chips, and all of the candy. There is a doorway to the back of the cooler wall that is most likely a storage room.

Cassie checks the backroom, finding nothing of the sorts. "Alright, scavenge around for stuff."
2014 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay is like doing something*
2014 days 10 hours ago
Tizian
Celeste is watching Jay doing something.

Josephina and Isaac are still helping Nurse Penelppe in the east wing. Celeste's parents are talking in the dining room, and Olivia is at the archery range helping people.

Ike turns the corner of the courtyard seeing Celeste and Jay. ^Oh boy.^
2014 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Jay writes something down grumbling as he kicks some rocks*
2014 days 9 hours ago
Tizian
Celeste folds her arms, "Why you have to be like that?"
2014 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he glances at her*
“Be like what?”
2014 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
*looks at the east wing, wishing he could go inside*
2014 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
(you can explore anywhere on the estate, however need special permission to venture outside & not allowed in Daniel's room.)

Celeste raises a brow, "A depressed lookin' loner who doesn't really have feelings. Is that journal really necessary for your ego?"
2014 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay crosses his arms*
“I’m not depressed but annoyed and I’d rather be alone. Less ways for people to annoy me. the journal is so I can write and document things for the future generations. So kiss my ass.”
2014 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
Celeste folds her arms, "Well maybe if you live in the present and stop being annoyed, you would enjoy the place you were given." She rolls her eyes and starts walking back to the estate.
2014 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Fat chance of that with you people!”
*he rolls his eyes sitting down in the grass*
2014 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
Reign: *leaves his room... he is evidently sad*
2014 days 4 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
* Audrey checks the isle, she stumbles across some chocolate bars she looks around and stuffs some in her pockets *
2013 days 3 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nyla's checking around with her group.
2012 days 11 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
* Audrey looks around checking the corners everywhere *

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!